Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Amir Khan's Options are Casamayor, Katsidis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casamayor is finished, KHAN will knock him out in 1-2 rounds!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
      Dammit, Khan. Even for a stay-busy fight, he needs to go for someone at 140 - his own weight class. Why go after a LW? I know it's a good payday and opportunity for Kats, but he has his own business to take care of at 135 and Khan still needs to prove something at 140.

It should be Prescott.

Kats is dead meat, sadly.
      khan-prescott II is a dead fight business wise. It's one of those hardcore rematches that you'll only have seen in the duran/Thomas hearns/ ali era.

Khan dosent have enough time to train for a 140 pound fighter.

katsidis is the perfect opponent. I dont know why casa was even mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
        katsidis is the perfect opponent.
        Not the perfect opponent stylistically (he still poses a significant risk), but money-wise there'd surely be a lot of interest - what with Kats being the one who derailed the Mitchell train so dramatically in the UK.

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
        I dont know why casa was even mentioned.
        Same reason as Barrera - because he's probably totally shot (although I haven't seen Casamayor's last fight). He's never an easy fight, though. Marquez struggled terribly against him.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Urango
          Peterson
          Guzman
          Holt
          Torres
          Bailey
          Prescott
          Peterson
          Guzman
          Holt
          Torres
          Bailey

Why isn't Alexander fighting one of these guys? I thought you said that Kotelnik was a bum.

Comment

The only 140-pounder that will jump in a that drop of a hat (2-months notice) with Khan is Prescott....because he's rubbish. And he's only just become a 140-pounder and only has decent name value if fighting Khan.

That said, if it's in England it should be Prescott. It's an easy sell. And, again Prescott is rubbish. A truly rubbish fighter that Khan has a lot to gain by fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
              The only 140-pounder that will jump in a that drop of a hat (2-months notice) with Khan is Prescott....because he's rubbish. And he's only just become a 140-pounder and only has decent name value if fighting Khan.

That said, if it's in England it should be Prescott. It's an easy sell. And, again Prescott is rubbish. A truly rubbish fighter that Khan has a lot to gain by fighting.
              I agree. Amir should fight either Prescott or Katsidis in England. I hope he doesnt fight Casa.

Comment

Khan v Prescott / Urango / Holt / Petetrson

Comment

I really cant wait to see maidana drop this fool

Comment

Originally posted by GloriousG View Post
                    I really cant wait to see maidana drop this fool
                    Laughed when Schmeling dropped luis.

It's a shame that you cant realise this is a "tune-up" fight and maidana is INJURED

Comment

¿Khan's only options are Casamayor or Katsidis!? ¿2 lower weight fighters? COME ON!..THAT'S BULL****!....¿What about Victor Ortiz, Lamont Peterson, Joan Guzman(who just went up) or Kaizer Mabuza(who just KO'd Holt)? Just to mention a few!..All these guy's are legitimate 140 pounders & have the capability to beat Khan...Notice that I left out Maidana, Alexander & Bradley, which means there are more than enough opponents at 140lbs & there's no need to look for fights with smaller guys....Khan is a fake ass cardboard titleholder..

Comment

Working...
                      X