Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Amir Khan's Options are Casamayor, Katsidis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His next opponent should be Prescott or Maidana

Comment

Why is everyone getting their knickers in a twist. You expect Khan to get ready for a high level fight in a matter of acouple of weeks?

Secondly. he faces whoever GBP puts in front of him. I doubt he's actually picking one dude over the other. All the 140 kings are fighting bums, why's Khan so speacial, that his opponent is mentioned.

Let these TUNE UP fights take place and relax. I wouldn't mind seeing Khan-Marquez either. Many here think Marquez would beat him even though he's a smaller fighter. Marquez might also duck Khan as before and we might get the Maidana fight if he's back by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        Why is everyone getting their knickers in a twist. You expect Khan to get ready for a high level fight in a matter of acouple of weeks?

Secondly. he faces whoever GBP puts in front of him. I doubt he's actually picking one dude over the other. All the 140 kings are fighting bums, why's Khan so speacial, that his opponent is mentioned.

Let these TUNE UP fights take place and relax. I wouldn't mind seeing Khan-Marquez either. Many here think Marquez would beat him even though he's a smaller fighter. Marquez might also duck Khan as before and we might get the Maidana fight if he's back by then.

Eactly! and MAIDANA IS INJURED PEOPLE!!!

Comment

A Tune-Up Fight!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all it is. 2 world title defenses with 2-3 months, who else is willing to do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazakill View Post
            Eactly! and MAIDANA IS INJURED PEOPLE!!!
            Prescott then. He needs that fight to move on...

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
              Prescott then. He needs that fight to move on...
              He doesn't 'need' that fight for anything. Why would take 2 steps back at this stage in his career?

Also, do you think Pacquiao should have a rematch with the 2 guys that beat him? He hasnt and has moved on fine.

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
                These are good tune up fights, but I'm disappointed that he is going to fight marquez-diaz winner.
                Yeah me too. Khan would school Diaz and probably win a points decision against Marquez. I want to see him fight Ortiz or Maidana. Why can't these young guys fight each other?

Comment

I think GBP set up Edwin Valero to get him out of the way.

Comment

Shouldn't he be defending against a JrWW???

Comment

Maidana is Injured.

So it should be either Prescott, Urango, Holt or Peterson

There's no point fighting Casamayor

Comment

Working...
                      X