• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    Peterson
    Guzman
    Holt
    Torres
    Bailey

Why isn't Alexander fighting one of these guys? I thought you said that Kotelnik was a bum.
    You don't think there would be reasons why Alexander wouldn't be fighting any of those guys?

I mean, you named Torres of all people.

Torres' last fight wasn't at JWW, and he looked awful. I doubt that guy is making 140 ever again.

You'd be better off naming Kaizer Mabuza than Holt right now. Guzman hasn't exactly done his reputation as an opponent any favors in recent history. Devon already knocked out Bailey's conqueror in Urango.

I doubt he's dodging any of them.

Devon fighting Kotelnik is a whole different set of circumstances than when Khan fought him.

But Kotelnik isn't a bum, FWIW - he's tidy, just nothing too special is all.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      :.Couldnt have said it better myself.

I hope he fights Katsidis next. Casamayor is a very boring fighter to watch.
      yet you don't hope that he avenges that humiliating 1st round KO by a nobody? heck, ANY top 10 JWW would be a legit fight, but you hope he fights... a guy from a lower weight class

figures

Comment

If this is on HBO PPV it is going to be the biggest PPV flop in a long long time.

Nobody in America is gonna pay to see Khan fight anyone except Maidana, Alexander or Bradley.

Big deal if they throw in JMM vs Juan Diaz. The reason that fight was so good the first time was because it actually mattered. This time it's nowhere near as appealing, at least not to the point where I would pay to watch it.

Comment

Working...
        X