No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Former Trainer: Manny Should Take The Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Former Trainer: Manny Should Take The Tests

One of Manny Pacquiao's former trainers, Justin Fortune, says the WBO welterweight champion should agree to a random drug testing protocol for a mega-fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. Fortune used to work with Pacquiao's current trainer Freddie Roach. After working with Pacquiao for five years, Fortune and Roach had a dispute that led to a nasty split. He left Roach's Wild Card Gym in Hollywood, California and opened the Fortune Gym in Los Angeles. [Click Here To Read More]

While I do think Manny should take the tests to shut this entire forum up, Justine Fortune's a steroid-using, money-grubbing scum whose opinion shouldn't even matter. Unless he has dirt on Pac or Roach, he's useless.

Comment

take the tests boi!!!!!

Comment

Pac should take the tests, but clearly this guy hates Roach for getting sacked.

Comment

Well the 14 day cut off is ok I guess no big deal I think PAC should take the test's and get it over..this thing has become very mental wit PAC..

Comment

That guy sounds very bitter about the split.

Comment

I think Manny should take the test, but this guy sounds like a bitter **** to me.

Comment

Manny should take the tests, he's looking worse and worse each time makes excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Pension-Killer View Post
                  Pac should take the tests, but clearly this guy hates Roach for getting sacked.

seems a little bitter.

Anyways, if anyone can shed some facts about Manny linked with steroids/PEDs, his former trainer can. For 5 years? Surely he can answer whether or not Manny was juicing. And if he did say anything about it, it would have leaked out within the boxing community no? That is another reason why I can not take any of the Mayweather's opinion seriously on the subject. Their camp has no correlation between Pac's training camp so their perspective on the manner is purely out of speculation. Now if Manny's FORMER TRAINER for 5 years even hinted at the slightest on Manny doing steroids, then I'm with the 'angry mob'. But don't get me wrong, Manny should definitely take the random blood test. Dude just got sandbagged into doing so whether he likes it or not.

Comment

Floyd should pressure the NSAC (NOT Congman Pac) to impose USADA testing so that the fight will happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X