No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Former Trainer: Manny Should Take The Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SceneSpectator! View Post
    The difference is, the weight agreement is in conformity with NSAC rules to penalzed the violator, of which they based their personal agreement on 10 million per pound applified penalty, while the USADA rules doesn't in the NSAC procedure!
    Exactly. That's why I don't understand why people keep comparing the NSAC-officiated weight penalty demand with the non-NSAC blood testing--the former which had a precedent when Floyd went over in his fight with Marquez. Apples and oranges.

As for Fortune, looks like his run out after that nasty split with Roach. It seems that the guy has an ax to grind with Roach and his Wildcard crew.

Comment

Originally posted by jltsmae View Post
      Okay, just to satisfy your thoughts. Let say IF Pac was roiding with HOYA, Hatton & Cotto fights, why does Floyd not fight the same roided Pac other than he is scared?

What is the point of fighting a non roided Pac (if he is really on ROIDs that makes Pac beat his latest previuos opponent). Is it not a cherry picking a nobody PAC (not on ROID)?
      OMG, another ridiculous post. i'm not gonna waste brain energy on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post
        Wow I don't even know what to say just.......wow
        one word... *******!

Comment

Isn't interesting though how many people associated with Freddie Roach have steroid su****ions swirling around them? Justin Fortune, James Toney, Lucia Rijker....and now Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Floyd's mind games

All this request for Blood Test is BULL****. You know why? Manny said he'll take the test immediately after the fight anyway which would mean the WIN would be revoked if positive. So what else Matters? Now we know Floyd's just doing this for Mind Games.

Comment

Working...
            X