Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Will Fight Mayweather-Mosley Winner, Says Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Will Fight Mayweather-Mosley Winner, Says Roach

Trainer Freddie Roach says Manny Pacquiao, should he beat Joshua Clottey on March 13, will be more than happy to fight the winner of May's mega-bout between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Shane Mosley. Roach sees the winner of Mayweather-Mosley as the best candidate for Pacquiao's next fight. Roach told krikya360.com that Mayweather should win the fight but it's going to be very tough for him. [Click Here To Read More]

All i can say about Pacquiao and his team is...Go f#@k yourself with that bull****!

Comment

Originally posted by TboneNYC09 View Post
      All i can say about Pacquiao and his team is...Go f#@k yourself with that bull****!
      ^^^^ Jus wat he said

Comment

Its expected because this is what the Mosley-Fraud Jr fight is for.. The road to the P4P supreme PAC!

Comment

Roach should just stfu for once damn.

Comment

But Mayweather can fight under Pacquiaos demands?

Roach said several times the cutoff dates would be NP.

Something is really ****ing shady about all of this.

Comment

I agree with Roach's thoughts about not working under Floyds rules. I see their point entirely. The best way you could overcome this impasse is if the commisions embrace random testing and make it standard for all boxers. The point becomes moot then.

Comment

bull****

manny will never fight Floyd, because he is scared and he won't take a drug a random drug test. Roach is just running his fat mouth like always, and trying to drum up so publicty for the manny=clottey fight. it seems that no one cares about that fight. I dont even think that Roach thinks that clottey has a chance to beat his boy.

Comment

Come on now Roach didn't yall already have a chance to fight Floyd but you fought Clottey instead? I mean who are you trying to fool? Saying you won't take random blood tests is basically saying you don't want the fight.

Comment

All roads lead to Pac.

Floyd and Shane has to slug each other first to get a chance with pac.

Comment

Working...
                    X