No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Will Fight Mayweather-Mosley Winner, Says Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
    I agree both will have to take on credible opponents, without each other, which Pac is already doing.
    De La Hoya@ 154lbs for the WBC belt > De La Hoya@145lbs for nothing 2 years later

Hatton@147 while he was P4P# 5 & undefeated > Hatton@140lbs a the decline 2 years later

Marquez not being able to land any meaningful punches on Mayweather > Marquez OUTLANDING Pacquiao in both fights they had

Mosley > Clottey
    you should be
    Last edited by Cash Cow; 02-04-2010, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fugu View Post
      Pac vs Floyd didnt happen.

Pac went and signed to fight Clottey

Floyd weep...

Half of Haiti died, then...

Floyd went and signed to fight Mosley.

Pretty obvious who is ducking who here.

BOK BOK BOK KFC!!!
      Post Fixed......

Comment

Hook you're easily annoyed because most of your "facts" are just as easily proven to be wrong. I list facts and you conveniently ignore them, in favor of arguing "ONLINE REPUTATION"<--see in the real world we like to consider the source and since I'm getting red K from a lot of people on here...I've considered the source and it's not all together that impressive. By the way how is your "online rep" these days lol?
        Well here are some facts for you.

Fact! Cotto was offered to fight Mayweather and his uncle said he was not ready. This was when both fighters where at 140 lbs and when they where at 147

Fact! Bob Arum has avoided sending any of his welters after Mayweather

Fact! Mosley was supposed to fight Mayweather befor Oscar. He gave oscar a 58 million dollar payday.

Fact! Floyd's 2nd and third fight at welter he came into the ring at 147 and 148 the night of the fight against the number 2 welter Zab Judah and the number 1 welter Carlos Baldimir, who regardless of what YOU may think where the Undisputed and former Undisputed welterwight champions of the WORLD the whole world Craig the whole world.

that means during these fights he was still naturally a jr welter. the only welterweight fight he actualy fought as a true welter was his last fight.

befor he retired floyd walked around at 147lbs. Hatton walks around 160+ DLH walks around close to 170 Clotty walks around at about 160 Mosley is does as well.

so with that out the way.

Pacman fought DLH lower than he'd ever been in 7 years-was not even ranked as a welter
        Pacman Fought Cotto who was 2 lbs under his best weight at weigh in
        Now fighting Clotty who has lost to all the other good welters save for Judah and the to me was questionable as Clotty got away with alot of dirty tactics.

so you want to compare. within his first three fights mayweather was undisputed welter champion. in his first three fights he took out number two and number one.

Pac has Fought at welter twice now he fought an unranked and one top five but skipped number 2 Mosley and the former king Mayweather. Mayweather is number 2 now Mosley is number 3 now for his third fight pac is fighting number FIVE.

you wanna compare resumes well there you have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work Sr. View Post
          De La Hoya@ 154lbs for the WBC belt > De La Hoya@145lbs for nothing 2 years later

Hatton@147 while he was P4P# 5 & undefeated > Hatton@140lbs in the decline 2 years later

Marquez not being able to land any meaningful punches on Mayweather > Marquez OUTLANDING Pacquiao in both fights they had

Mosley > Clottey
          you should be
          You're missing the point, boxing has weight divisions for a reason. I'm strictly referring to fighting within your own weight division, specifically the welterweight division.

Just because two individuals are ranked highly on the P4P list, doesn't mean that they should fight(weight divisions for a reason)--flawed logic.
          Last edited by switchsouthpaw; 02-04-2010, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lskjersey View Post
            Well here are some facts for you.

Fact! Cotto was offered to fight Mayweather and his uncle said he was not ready. This was when both fighters where at 140 lbs and when they where at 147

Fact! Bob Arum has avoided sending any of his welters after Mayweather

Fact! Mosley was supposed to fight Mayweather befor Oscar. He gave oscar a 58 million dollar payday.

Fact! Floyd's 2nd and third fight at welter he came into the ring at 147 and 148 the night of the fight against the number 2 welter Zab Judah and the number 1 welter Carlos Baldimir, who regardless of what YOU may think where the Undisputed and former Undisputed welterwight champions of the WORLD the whole world Craig the whole world.

that means during these fights he was still naturally a jr welter. the only welterweight fight he actualy fought as a true welter was his last fight.

befor he retired floyd walked around at 147lbs. Hatton walks around 160+ DLH walks around close to 170 Clotty walks around at about 160 Mosley is does as well.

so with that out the way.

Pacman fought DLH lower than he'd ever been in 7 years-was not even ranked as a welter
            Pacman Fought Cotto who was 2 lbs under his best weight at weigh in
            Now fighting Clotty who has lost to all the other good welters save for Judah and the to me was questionable as Clotty got away with alot of dirty tactics.

so you want to compare. within his first three fights mayweather was undisputed welter champion. in his first three fights he took out number two and number one.

Pac has Fought at welter twice now he fought an unranked and one top five but skipped number 2 Mosley and the former king Mayweather. Mayweather is number 2 now Mosley is number 3 now for his third fight pac is fighting number FIVE.

you wanna compare resumes well there you have it.
            WOW!!!!.....just WOW!!!!

dude got sonned!!

Comment

You're missing the point, boxing has weight divisions for a reason. I'm strictly referring to fighting within your own weight division, specifically the welterweight division.

Just because two individuals are ranked highly on the P4P list, doesn't mean that they should fight(weight divisions for a reason)--flawed logic.
              who is the last WW to beat that last two #1 & #2 Weleterweights?

i'll wait....

Comment

Originally posted by lskjersey View Post
                well here are some facts for you.

Fact! Cotto was offered to fight mayweather and his uncle said he was not ready. This was when both fighters where at 140 lbs and when they where at 147

fact! Bob arum has avoided sending any of his welters after mayweather

fact! Mosley was supposed to fight mayweather befor oscar. He gave oscar a 58 million dollar payday.

Fact! Floyd's 2nd and third fight at welter he came into the ring at 147 and 148 the night of the fight against the number 2 welter zab judah and the number 1 welter carlos baldimir, who regardless of what you may think where the undisputed and former undisputed welterwight champions of the world the whole world craig the whole world.

That means during these fights he was still naturally a jr welter. The only welterweight fight he actualy fought as a true welter was his last fight.

Befor he retired floyd walked around at 147lbs. Hatton walks around 160+ dlh walks around close to 170 clotty walks around at about 160 mosley is does as well.

So with that out the way.

Pacman fought dlh lower than he'd ever been in 7 years-was not even ranked as a welter
                pacman fought cotto who was 2 lbs under his best weight at weigh in
                now fighting clotty who has lost to all the other good welters save for judah and the to me was questionable as clotty got away with alot of dirty tactics.

So you want to compare. Within his first three fights mayweather was undisputed welter champion. In his first three fights he took out number two and number one.

Pac has fought at welter twice now he fought an unranked and one top five but skipped number 2 mosley and the former king mayweather. Mayweather is number 2 now mosley is number 3 now for his third fight pac is fighting number five.

You wanna compare resumes well there you have it.
                daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn u killed it on this one!!!!! Post of the week!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work Sr. View Post
                  so since it has never happened before then it shouldnt happen now?
                  I'm not saying it shouldn't happen now. I'm just saying Manny doesn't have necessarily abide by those rules because it is not sanctioned by the commission. If Floyd tells Manny to bend over, you think he's gonna do it?

Comment

Shane will want the same testing Floyd asked for and we know Manny isn't going to go for that.

Comment

Mayweather and Pac have already won thier upcoming matches, with the money riding on that fight cmon .... it sux though because I would have rather seen Pac/Mosley.

Comment

Working...
                      X