No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Will Fight Mayweather-Mosley Winner, Says Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smoothrider View Post
    manny will never fight Floyd, because he is scared and he won't take a drug a random drug test. Roach is just running his fat mouth like always, and trying to drum up so publicty for the manny=clottey fight. it seems that no one cares about that fight. I dont even think that Roach thinks that clottey has a chance to beat his boy.
    Bull**** sums your post up entirely. You actually believe that a fighter like pacquiao is scared of fighting someone like Floyd? Look at pacs resume. Your comment is ignorance at its worst,and I doubt that you have actually watched a boxing match. Manny v Clottey is a good fight. Floyd vs Mosley is a good fight. Saying a guy like Clottey,who always gives his all,is teak tough and a big welterweight has no chance is f.ucking sad. The only people that dont care about pac v clottey are floyd fans,and even that is bollocks because even the most idiotic ***** wants to see Floyd vs Pac.

Try to think before posting, and btw your username sounds like an **** lubricant.

Comment

Pac vs Floyd didnt happen.

Floyd went and signed to fight Mosley.

Pretty obvious who is ducking who here.

BOK BOK BOK PACHICKEN!!!

Comment

I believe Floyd and Pacquiao will reach a compromise next time as, providing they both win, they don't really have anywhere else to go.

Margarito is an option for Pac I s'pose, but who would really support that over Mayweather-Pacquiao at this point?

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Mellie View Post
          Bull**** sums your post up entirely. You actually believe that a fighter like pacquiao is scared of fighting someone like Floyd? Look at pacs resume. Your comment is ignorance at its worst,and I doubt that you have actually watched a boxing match. Manny v Clottey is a good fight. Floyd vs Mosley is a good fight. Saying a guy like Clottey,who always gives his all,is teak tough and a big welterweight has no chance is f.ucking sad. The only people that dont care about pac v clottey are floyd fans,and even that is bollocks because even the most idiotic ***** wants to see Floyd vs Pac.

Try to think before posting, and btw your username sounds like an **** lubricant.
          Manny is not afraid of Mayweather in a physical or mental aspect.

But i bet he is very scared of ruining his future political career by fighting (losing to) Mayweather right before the election.

That, or he is actually on the juice.

Comment

I agree with Roach's thoughts about not working under Floyds rules. I see their point entirely. The best way you could overcome this impasse is if the commisions embrace random testing and make it standard for all boxers. The point becomes moot then.

Pac would retire if that hapenned..........and if he is willing to random blood test if it is adopted as commission rules why not just do it anyway???

Comment

I do beleive i get to pick your avatar and sig.........

Comment

This pic will be just fine for your avatar............

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                  All roads lead to Pac.

Floyd and Shane has to slug each other first to get a chance with pac.

My 15K looks pretty good right about know..........

Comment

I guess the fight won't happen then. Floyd beating Mosley gives him the upper hand in negotiations simple as that. If he wants the random testing done with a 14 day cut off Pac has to oblige or keep it moving

Comment

Pac beats Clottey by KO or Decision; Mosley by KO over Floyd or Floyd by Decision over Mosley. Then Pac-Mosley next or Pac-Floyd ? Hope the commission initiate blood/urine random test. To shut up Floyd Sr the drug user and those who think like him

Comment

Working...
                      X