No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Will Fight Mayweather-Mosley Winner, Says Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ox805er View Post
    you really mean floyd saw the numbers oscar did vs him.. so he wanted a bigger piece of the pie.. i wonder how floyd did before oscar??

so who was making money off of who's back?? i mean it was an overhyped sparring session...
    u missed the point, floyd stated that Oscar and co treated him and his team very poorly in negotiations for this fight. this is what sturred up the original hatred between the two. after the fight Floyd said he would go broke before he well help Oscar make another 50 million. since then they have settled something and are making smart money together. Oscar has litterally fed Floyd his last two fighters Hatton and JMM and bet against floyd further boosting then numbers. they make a better team outside the ring than they do inside. spite and hatred in the ring can only make u money once or twice 3 times max in a rubber match. but there beef outside the ring brings in millions and millions everytime oscar bets against floyd

Comment

Originally posted by hanzoh74 View Post
      omg u compared xylofloyd to pac in weight!! the thing is Xylofloyd is too big for a superfeatherweight and lighweight obvously his build and height belongs to a LWW and above..Pac's build and height supposed to be adequate up to LW at max but Pac defied the odds so thats what so great about him.
      maybe you should check their stats buddy

Floyd is 5 8
      Manny is 6 1/2

David Diaz is

Eric morales is 5 8 he fought Pac 3x at 130
      Marquez is 5 7 he fough pac at 130 and 126
      Juan ma is 5 7 fighting at 126
      Diego Corrales was 5 10 fighting at 135

paul williams is 6 2 fighting at 147-160

your point is mute.

Pac and Floyd have been the same size for years. Pac has been fighting smaller fighters Floyds been fighting bigger fighters......numbers dont lie

Comment

Originally posted by BongBaltazar View Post
        you guys ****ing damb ****! what is the ****ing different if pac take the blood test after the figh, Dont you think its better? because still in your system after the fight, if manny is realy taking a drug, that ****ing flyd is talking about.
        no. steriods are used to prepare for the fight not to fight. you use the roids so u can do more work and recover faster then stop two weeks out and clean ur system. by the day of the fight the roids will be long gone out of the system but they would have already gotten all of the physical benifits

Comment

Originally posted by BongBaltazar View Post
          not avoiding mayweather, they just dont like his running style, he cant fight like miguel coto did.if his going to do that in the future his going to see his ass in the canvas! mark my word!!! his goint to be cry baby
          your out of your mind. what Miguel Cotto did is how Manny wins. he fights guys with no defense and moves foward. he loses to boxers. JMM twice and Morales befor he descide to start swapping it out.

Barrerra Brawler
          Diaz pressure fighter no defense
          Hatton Pressure fighter no defense
          Cotto pressure fighter no defense
          Clottey Pressure fighter no lower body defense
          Oscar drained had no defense "when i saw the iv marks on his arms i knew he was drained and weak so i told manny to jump right on him"-Freddy Roach

who did they avoid
          Mosley boxer puncher
          Mayweather slick counter puncher
          JMM 3 because JMM counter punched Pac appart in the late rounds everyone knows JMM won the last one
          Yuri foreman slick boxer-who is actualy smaller than clottey

Comment

Working...
          X