Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto: "I Will Retire Shane Mosley, I Promise You That"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

berto is sooo overrated! I hope mosley murks him.

Comment

So this is for the WBA&WBC belts??? I hope so and am glad this fight has finally been made instead of Mosley just sitting and waiting for more than a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
        how is that stooping low?

SSM did take steroids after all..did he ever apologize for that? Or recieve any form of punishment?

I think not.

So having some rivals and a few upstart fighters talk smack about it is getting off easy
        That steroid rumor is just that and it has been given a lot of attention by mayweather as an excuse to avoid fighting mosley it has not been proven and I doubt it very seriously, if there is a possibility it only existed in the delahoya fight possibly, but for his whole career is ridiculous and I will tell you why the guy who said he sold them to shane also said that he was the only person shane ever contacted for the substance for the second delahoya fight a fight in which I might point out that shane looked worse than he did in the first fight.

He stated that shane had never contacted anyone else for the substance so to suggest that shane had been using his whole career doesn't add up because if had previous sources he would not have needed the services of the accuser for the second delahoya fight, because he would have already had his own supplier or several suppliers to supply all his needs and would not have needed to solicit the services of his accuser if he had been taking them his whole career, so that is just ridiculous and doesn't add up.

And the steroid usage for the second delahoya fight has not even been proven so it is a non issue at this point and if it is found to be true just chalk that up as a loss for shane so one win for shane and one for delahoya and lets move on, shane has always said he did not know what he was taking and I have no reason to believe otherwise mayweather, judah and berto are just using that lie to taint his legacy and to avoid fighting him period which is very punk like and cowardly.

Comment

Nice, seems like it's on. I'm rooting for Berto I like the fact that he isn't scared of big challenges.

I'm hoping he's not underestimating Mosley skills and overestimating his. I hope he knows something we don't.

I'd like to see a changing of the guards in the Welterweight division. I feel alot of hate towards Berto on this site.

Comment

i hope shane smashes berto to pieces. i think he will

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
              Berto by UD.. Your not gonna beat Berto throwing 1 punch at a time. Stop letting the Margarito win get to you idiots heads

This is what am shocked about, A lot of people saying Mosley is going to "Murk" Berto like its going to be that easy, The Margarito fight really fool alot of people IMO.

Comment

Who's Berto again ha ha he will get knocked out :-)

Comment

I like Berto and at first i thought he could pull off a unanimous decision but the more i think about this fight the more i think Mosley might knock him out and all the **** talkin Berto doing is only going to piss Shane off and i don't think Berto want Mosley going roid rage on his ass

Comment

berto chating mosley got big over night ha mosley is former p4p king multiple weight champ and fought the best threw out his career its bero whothinks hes gone big over night berto got beat by collazo and just isnt in sugars leuge hes probly just running his mouth hopeing it will sell tickets cause he aint much of a draw cause we alll know mosley will k,o him

Comment

Yoyoyo

Shane is wack to me now...He trying to get paid more money which I dont blame him for doing but lets be real..he ran from PBF for years...and the last time he did was when he was saying his tooth was loose...now he wants to fight him real bad...SSM cant beat good boxers so I think if Berto moves then he wins

Comment

Working...
                      X