Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto: "I Will Retire Shane Mosley, I Promise You That"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Berto's best chance was to catch Mosley sleep walking after his disappoinment in not getting Pacquiao or Mayweather. That chance has now gone out the window, Mosley will be wide awake after this.

Comment

Originally posted by donray View Post
      That steroid rumor is just that and it has been given a lot of attention by mayweather as an excuse to avoid fighting mosley it has not been proven and I doubt it very seriously, if there is a possibility it only existed in the delahoya fight possibly, but for his whole career is ridiculous and I will tell you why the guy who said he sold them to shane also said that he was the only person shane ever contacted for the substance for the second delahoya fight a fight in which I might point out that shane looked worse than he did in the first fight.

He stated that shane had never contacted anyone else for the substance so to suggest that shane had been using his whole career doesn't add up because if had previous sources he would not have needed the services of the accuser for the second delahoya fight, because he would have already had his own supplier or several suppliers to supply all his needs and would not have needed to solicit the services of his accuser if he had been taking them his whole career, so that is just ridiculous and doesn't add up.

And the steroid usage for the second delahoya fight has not even been proven so it is a non issue at this point and if it is found to be true just chalk that up as a loss for shane so one win for shane and one for delahoya and lets move on, shane has always said he did not know what he was taking and I have no reason to believe otherwise mayweather, judah and berto are just using that lie to taint his legacy and to avoid fighting him period which is very punk like and cowardly.
      Its more than just a rumor. Wow. He testified in court, or tribunal or hearing (or whatever that was because there didn't seem to be any consequence involved), and admitted to taking steroids, and admitted to knowing about it.

His initial excuse was that he didn't know, but he eventually changed his tune. Are you really going to ask me to dig up the link? Its public knowledge.

About contacting the one guy for his supply. Well you don't know that maybe another source dried up...so he contacted a new guy. How can that one guy know that Mosley never hit anyone else up for the juice? That's impossible to know. That's like saying one weed dealer knows you never hit up any other guy for weed.

What is known, indisputably, is that at one point, Mosley was taking steroids and knew about it.

I like Mosley, but I think its ridiculous how people won't even admit he did wrong. Do I think he is juicing now? No, probably not, if he got caught again it would jeopardize/end his career, and i find it very unlikely he would take that chance.

But I don't see why its stooping low for a rival to bust his balls a little bit about it when they are talking smack. Like I said, he's getting off easy, if that's the only consequence of his actions.

Comment

Originally posted by MASSMAN View Post
        Shane never tested positive for taking steriods. He admitted to not know that he was taking performance enhancement drugs that he purchased from BALCO LAB. Shane can go on record to date and say that he never failed a post fight drug test. Shane had nothing to apologize for. He took a lie detector test to determine whether or not he was telling the truth of not knowing of the drug he had purchased.
        This is such a weird post. You are bending over backwards, and contorting logic just to excuse this man, and not even admit he did wrong.

"And that's something you actually inject into yourself?" he was asked by Assistant U.S. Attorney Jeff Nedrow.

"I think it's right by your stomach, yes," Mosley said, indicating where the drug is often injected.

Conte has said he instructed Mosley on techniques for drawing EPO from a bottle with a syringe and injecting it in each side of the belly button in what is known as "double-saturation" injections.

At one point in the questioning, Nedrow produced a calendar seized from the BALCO lab showing Mosley used a potent ****tail of steroids and EPO right up until a few days before his victorious fight with De La Hoya on Sept. 13, 2003. The calendars denote which days Mosley was supposed to take which substances.

Mosley acknowledged that the calendar, marked "S.M.," contained instructions for him, and that the prices scribbled on the margins corresponded with the money he owed Conte for the treatments. (Conte, who estimates Mosley injected himself 20 times on each side of his belly button in the month before the fight, says he drew up the calendar while Mosley watched.)

Nedrow then pointed to the letter "E," which appears on the calendars at regular intervals in July and August.

"E, are those the injections of the EPO?," Nedrow asked Mosley.

"Yes, those would be the days," Mosley answered.
        So dude was injecting himself over a dozen times, and claims he doesn't know what he was injecting. He had a calendar too.. And "E" was on the calendar for every day he should inject. E for EPO, you think?

You are telling me..he's gonna inject some random substance into HIS body and not know wtf it is? Come on man..he knew what it was.

Anyway,

Forget that...this is gonna be a good fight. I got the old Lion beating the young lion for now, but that could change

Comment

Why not give Berto props for wanting to fight the best?

Good luck Berto!

Comment

Interesting match up. Berto's a funny guy too. I mean I am definitely
            leaning towards Mosley but look forward to seeing what Berto brings
            to the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              War my boring haitian neighbor!
              Stick to baseball buddy. You Dominicans don't have the heart for a warrior's sport.

Comment

Berto is seriously going to get his ass handed to him, cat aint got the skills to beat Mosely, and the fact that he's talkin **** is going to make it even funnier when he gets ktfo!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got 10k on SSM, any takers???????????????????????????? Hit me!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hahahahaha. I cant wait to see Berto get his ass kicked for the first time.

Comment

I dont know guys
                    Im getting that same feeling I got when SSM fought Forrest.
                    I can see SSM getting caught by that Berto super fast uppercut and getting stunned.
                    I love SS and I hope he puts berto in his place but Im getting that feeling again.

Comment

Funny, berto is talking a lot of ****, but I bet come fight night he'll be running & grabbing in the ring to survive.
                      My points r on SSM. Any takers PM me, we'll work something out.

Comment

Working...
                      X