Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol: Artur Beterbiev is the final step; I have to make sure the sacrifices were worth it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly I think Bivol is just going to comfortably outbox him to a decision. Artur is almost 40 years old and I dont think hes ever been as good as Bivol on a technical level.

Comment

People been saying this **** "beterbiev is old" for more than half a decade now and is yet to be proven right.. meanwhile he still knocks the fk out of his opponents..

are you all forgetting what he did to browne when he got cornered and almost stopped due to bleeding?​​​​
      the guy is an animal
      Last edited by MCFM; 09-26-2024, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Steve View Post
        You don’t make it into the ranks of elite fighters unless you can take a serious punch. Beterbiev is obviously the bigger puncher of the two, but Bivol can take a big shot and keep on going. Beterbiev has been off his feet before, unlike Bivol who has never been down. Both guys are super talented, extremely tough. The edge in punching power goes to Beterbiev. The edge in athleticism and toughness goes to Bivol. It promises to be a good contest. Predictions, at this point, are just guesses.
        Bivol can take a big shot..
        but has anyone ever taken Beterbiev's shots and survived? Nadah..
        Beterbiev doesnt even throw "big shots", if you watched his fights, it was the compact, short punches that knocks people off.

Why is everyone thinking beterbiev is a brawler and will walk right through bivol? Has anyone actually followed him? He stalks and is smart with shot selections as much as bivol..
        beterbiev IS a boxer..
        bivol just looked fancier
        Last edited by MCFM; 09-26-2024, 02:13 AM.
        _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Steve View Post
          You don’t make it into the ranks of elite fighters unless you can take a serious punch. Beterbiev is obviously the bigger puncher of the two, but Bivol can take a big shot and keep on going. Beterbiev has been off his feet before, unlike Bivol who has never been down. Both guys are super talented, extremely tough. The edge in punching power goes to Beterbiev. The edge in athleticism and toughness goes to Bivol. It promises to be a good contest. Predictions, at this point, are just guesses.
          " toughness "......... goes to Bivol not so sure about that idea at all. As you said Better has been knocked around in fights before but he has withstood those time"s very valiantly i must say be it blood and cuts or hard power shots he has " withstood" them and was victorious. To watch Better fight with his power i often miss those ring crafts that he possess's his constant awareness and ability to deliver a punch and one with power. HIs movements look primitive at first but they are very solid basic boxing skills, Bivol is not above him on those things may be equal but not above. What i wonder is when will Better's age show up in the ring, when will he display the times spent sharpening his skills and his kill sense ?

Comment

A year or two ago Artur Beterbiev wins this match up but now he's on the down hill while Dmitry Bivol is still in his prime. Styles are everything and while Beterbiev has a punchers chance I see Bivol out boxing him and winning a tough decision

Comment

Working...
            X