<#webadvjs#>

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol: Artur Beterbiev is the final step; I have to make sure the sacrifices were worth it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol: Artur Beterbiev is the final step; I have to make sure the sacrifices were worth it

With Artur Beterbiev sitting approximately 10 meters away from him at the top table in London, Dmitry Bivol was typically respectful about the task ahead. On Oct. 12 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, the pair will meet for light heavyweight supremacy in a contest that carries genuine historic significance.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 09-26-2024, 07:47 PM.

Bivol is gonna lose his legs as soon artur will get significant punch on him

Comment

I can't f***ing wait for this fight. This is one of the top three fights in all of boxing that can be made. I honestly have no idea who is going to win this one. Beterbiev is an absolute monster with bricks for hands. I'll just say as 50/50 as it seems Artur can make mistakes and still win but Bivol needs to fight THEE perfect fight for all 12 rounds to get the win. He did it against Canelo but there's even more risk with the heavy handed big boy Beterbiev. That dude could go all the way to heavyweight and compete.

Comment

You don’t make it into the ranks of elite fighters unless you can take a serious punch. Beterbiev is obviously the bigger puncher of the two, but Bivol can take a big shot and keep on going. Beterbiev has been off his feet before, unlike Bivol who has never been down. Both guys are super talented, extremely tough. The edge in punching power goes to Beterbiev. The edge in athleticism and toughness goes to Bivol. It promises to be a good contest. Predictions, at this point, are just guesses.
        BrankoB BrankoB Verus Verus like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Steve View Post
          You don’t make it into the ranks of elite fighters unless you can take a serious punch. Beterbiev is obviously the bigger puncher of the two, but Bivol can take a big shot and keep on going. Beterbiev has been off his feet before, unlike Bivol who has never been down. Both guys are super talented, extremely tough. The edge in punching power goes to Beterbiev. The edge in athleticism and toughness goes to Bivol. It promises to be a good contest. Predictions, at this point, are just guesses.
          We just saw Joshua get old in the ring right in front of us, and Beterbiev is what, 40 now?
          That may not happen to Beterbiev, but I think Bivol can do it. His mental game is usually razor sharp and he's got relative youth on his side.
          I don't bet money on sports but I'd put some money on Bivol if I did.
          Bro. Steve Bro. Steve likes this.

Comment

Bivol going to put a boxing clinic for the old man and his knees
            Gillie Gillie likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Steve View Post
              Don't worry Bivol will get to experience his first knowdown. Beterbiev has stopped like at least 4 dudes off the top of my head that were never knocked down before
              Sabiondo Sabiondo likes this.

Comment

Two true greats who respect each other. No talking, just action. 60/40 fight. Bivol with edge it with smarter boxing and his educated jab.

Comment

If they were the same age I would go with Beterbiev because he hits hard and boxes well. Now I might give Bivol the edge if he doesn't get caught. It's looking to be one of the better fights this year.

Comment

I detected and unusual stress in DB face and eyes while AB was relaxed as always. I hope this doesn't affect DB performance on fight night but the first non punching round when to AB. All the way that I put it, I see a 50/50 fight with advantages and disadvantages for both men.

Before, I got it 60/40 Bivol until one point. What point was that? well...the moment I saw Benavidez struggle to take out Gvozdyk.

Gvozdyk looked massive out there but obviously with the ring rust and the age factor and AB fought and younger, fresher, unbeaten and more active version of Gvozdyk and it was like another day in the office.

AB is extremely strong and powerful and he's very relaxed for this fight like if he know something that we don't.

Comment

Working...
                    X