Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iunuzzi will get tired and fade. Too much moving for a big guy to sustain.

Comment

Kayote getting a boxing lesson in a tiny ring.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Yeah, his soft opposition and high KO percentage has people drinking the juice. He is like most "stars", the tough fight will show their true character...he may be a slow starter but he is too robotic and his balance is not very good.
        Another Arthur Abraham, high guard low punch out put looking to just ko ppl late, even if he does he is still not that good in any case.

Comment

I however also feel that the white dude is not in the best shape and he will somehow blow it by fading late. It's just a hunch but I am starting to sense that he is not too comfortable with the pressure right now.

Comment

all these dudes with the peekaboo d are getting smashed up lately. he has absolutely no transition from d to o

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Another Arthur Abraham, high guard low punch out put looking to just ko ppl late, even if he does he is still not that good in any case.
              DUDE, I was just thinking that same thing, really. I was like: he fights like AA and he has bad balance just like him.

Comment

Kayode stinks even if he escapes this bum.

Comment

Queen latifah is in deep shiet.

Comment

I got the white dude up 4-0.

Kayode is hype.

Comment

bah, Abe is way better than Kayode, and this is coming from someone who has been unimpressed with Abraham since his middleweight days.

Abe at least had a lot of heart and huge amounts of punching power. Kayode will never have as good a career as Abraham.

Comment

Working...
                      X