• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    oh yeah, agreed. i still have his last shobox's on my dvr
    LOL....me too

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      It's like, he is great as long as he wins by KO. If there were ever a technical, boxing, Cruiserweight ala...adamek (I think he is slick for his size), dude would get crushed
      uss murks him.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
        Maybe. Boxing is where I make my money and football is where I lose it.
        I just don't bet anything except E-points...I'm pretty frugal

Originally posted by Innit Loc View Post
        Vera won, sd.

Thanks man, he deserved the win IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          uss murks him.
          Heck yeah man....Steve is my favorite Cruiser now that Adamek is not around..dude is all class. I just wish his promoter would find a way to get him back on TV....it's been ages.

Comment

USS is ranked the #1 CW by the Ring. He has beaten the #2, #3, #5, and #10 ranked fighters by the Ring. Class.

Comment

Coyote Kayode needs to throw a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Heck yeah man....Steve is my favorite Cruiser now that Adamek is not around..dude is all class. I just wish his promoter would find a way to get him back on TV....it's been ages.
                all the highly ranked cruisers are euros. it sucks though. uss is one of my favorites.

this ianuzzi dude is putting in nice body combos. kayode can't fight from mid to long range so far. uss picks him apart and smashes him up

Comment

I got the white dude up 2-0.

if you're a guy who wants to get into boxing don't worry about mother****ers like Kayode who look all roided out.

I got a guy like him in my gym who's even bigger and more shredded than **** Buffman but he can't punch worth **** and has no heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                    USS is ranked the #1 CW by the Ring. He has beaten the #2, #3, #5, and #10 ranked fighters by the Ring. Class.
                    dude is severely underrated. He doesn't talk trash and his division is bunk.....he comes off as a stellar guy to me though.

Comment

The last 2 Kayode Shobox fights were against good opposition for a prospect of less than 15 fights.

He came through those good, but Ianuzzi came with a very good gameplan. He has Lateef off balance and tentative. So far Farhood and Tarver are reading my mind, as far as what's going on. Tarver was on point with it all coming down to Ianuzzi's stamina.

Comment

Working...
                      X