Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demarco is a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post

chad dawson fights nothing but old men and non threats......

take your ignorance out of this thread, copycat jack
      Wow!!!

How old is Glen Johnson again?

Back to escuelita for you tontito.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
        It would be nice if Dawson fought anyone who actually posed a threat.

From here it looks like he's taking the Mayweather/Berto route of playing it safe for big HBO money.

Color me impressed.

Not.
        Come August 14th, Chad's last 5 fights would have come against top 5 opposition (Johnson x2, Tarver x2, Pascal).

When he went after a title, he took on the strongest titleholder (Adamek) and took him to school.

How many times did Diaconu pull out of a fight against Dawson? Mendoza even had to step in as a replacement for Diaconu. After Dawson got tired of waiting for the clown, he vacated to took on the much more dangerous Glen Johnson.

How long has he been calling out Calzaghe and Hopkins? I thought so...

Comment

Valero is a Real Man.

RIP Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
            Come August 14th, Chad's last 5 fights would have come against top 5 opposition (Johnson x2, Tarver x2, Pascal).

When he went after a title, he took on the strongest titleholder (Adamek) and took him to school.

How many times did Diaconu pull out of a fight against Dawson? Mendoza even had to step in as a replacement for Diaconu. After Dawson got tired of waiting for the clown, he vacated to took on the much more dangerous Glen Johnson.

How long has he been calling out Calzaghe and Hopkins? I thought so...
            Let me get this straight, you're gonna use the fact that he's been ducking young guys but calling out another 40 year old who's retired and a 45 year old who's a part time fighter as your example that Chad is "bad"???

Holy **** man.

Just take that quote out of your sig right now, cuz you obviously don't mean it if you think beating fossils means **** for this kid right now.

You take stock in him beating the same Tarver that a 44 year old Hopkins destroyed?

Thats some 1984 double think **** man. Take Dawson's **** out yer ear.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
              Let me get this straight, you're gonna use the fact that he's been ducking young guys but calling out another 40 year old who's retired and a 45 year old who's a part time fighter as your example that Chad is "bad"???

Holy **** man.

Just take that quote out of your sig right now, cuz you obviously don't mean it if you think beating fossils means **** for this kid right now.

You take stock in him beating the same Tarver that a 44 year old Hopkins destroyed?

Thats some 1984 double think **** man. Take Dawson's **** out yer ear.

if dawson beats pascal and cloud will he earn your respect?

Comment

the only reason dawson fought tarver in the rematch is cause antonio had a rematch clause

Comment

any point now, copycat jack will use his exit strategy, start saying outrageous ****, so people think he's just being controversial and not what he truly is.....an ignorant ******.....

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                    any point now, copycat jack will use his exit strategy, start saying outrageous ****, so people think he's just being controversial and not what he truly is.....an ignorant ******.....
                    Yet you still take the time to respond huh tontito.

You're not on my level mocoso. Just walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by PAULIE! View Post
                      if dawson beats pascal and cloud will he earn your respect?
                      I mean, it'll be a start in the right direction.

But its still only 1 fight. Dude needs to fight way more often than he is right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X