Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MMA is ....

.... not superGay.

.... or is it?

Your insecurity could get you your ass kicked one day. Someone with a background in Judo, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, or wrestling could fold you up and make you kiss your own ass and you wouldn't have the skillset to stop them because you were afraid some strangers might have thought you were gay if they'd seen you training. Juvenile.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
      Your insecurity could get you your ass kicked one day. Someone with a background in Judo, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, or wrestling could fold you up and make you kiss your own ass and you wouldn't have the skillset to stop them because you were afraid some strangers might have thought you were gay if they'd seen you training. Juvenile.
      The only juvenile insecurity I see is someone bent out of shape by a silly little joke vid.

Fact is I have bit of training in my younger days in the military service, TKD/Hapkido, and Japanese JuJitsu, I even have family members that ran a Karate Dojo. I just might have more training than you, and even I can take a joke.

So all I can say is, pull your panties out of your crack, lighten up, and stop being a Femicommander.....
      ...Cause let's face it, sometimes grappling looks like two musclebound gay men having rough secs.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter Club View Post

The only juvenile insecurity I see is someone bent out of shape by a silly little joke vid.

Fact is I have bit of training in my younger days in the military service, TKD/Hapkido, and Japanese JuJitsu, I even have family members that ran a Karate Dojo. I just might have more training than you, and even I can take a joke.

So all I can say is, pull your panties out of your crack, lighten up, and stop being a Femicommander.....
        ...Cause let's face it, sometimes grappling looks like two musclebound gay men having rough secs.
        You're an insecure, immature clown with nothing to offer the world except proof you are not secure in your ***uality.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

You're an insecure, immature clown with nothing to offer the world except proof you are not secure in your ***uality.
          Hey Fem, I'm not mad at you, if you like watching men rub their crotches on each other enjoy yourself.

Comment

Its only gay if you make eye contact.
            Teddy A. Fighter Club likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter Club View Post

You ever see that South Park episode where the boys start a wrestling promotion? They come up with more crazy stories over time and characters, like Cartman being a woman having multiple un birthings, with one of them surviving to challenge him in a match. In a subplot, a former high school wrestler, tries to show them real wrestling and gets fired by the principal because they think what was on his phone was gay pron lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                Its only gay if you make eye contact.
                Or if you push back.

Comment

Working...
                X