Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Falling for a TRAINEE What would you do??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DO NOT hit that son!

Comment

Originally posted by -Minstrel Man- View Post
      post pics

___
      I know exactly what to do, I was in the same situation before,

but I won't share any information until you post pics.

Comment

Originally posted by La_Bori_Tin_Tin View Post
        Thanks for the honest non-judgemental opinion!
        it oks man

Comment

Originally posted by La_Bori_Tin_Tin View Post
          :wank:My case is simple. A long time friend and his wifey who are helping get my own personal training business open work with me everyweek. He now is doing other things and doesnt have the time and now i am stuck with her -not that im complaining- when her **** are bouncing around when we are doing cardio or when we are sparring, or when we stretch and her ass-ets are all exposed makes me crazy.... i dont want to go into too much detail about her but she is a strong, respectable woman who i like to talk too. Her body can and will be incredible when im done with her in the training aspect lol but i feel that i am growing too like her too much. She has 2 children with him she tells me she would never cheat, shes somewhat younger then me but so responsible etc. everything i would want in a woman and for a big girl she is pretty open and comfortable. SHOULD I STOP TRAINING HER, should i tell her how i feel what should i do. Figures that the one girl i start falling for has 2 kids, lives in a messed up town and already has a husband!! has this ever happened to anyone and what did you or what didnt you do and do you regret it .....
          i would post a picture to show you for a big grl she is amazing but i dont think thats appropriate....
          be professional, *****.

Comment

Post pics but just scribble out the face if need be.

But common sense dictates that it is very ****** to get involved with her. What if her husband finds out and he owns a gun?

Comment

I once made the mistake of messing with a married woman. I was in my early 20's and figured that if she was gonna give it up then I was gonna take it! Didnt bother to think about the two kids they had or the 10 year plus marriage they shared.

It was fun for about a month, then the husband found out and damn near had a mental breakdown. **** got real hectic for a minute when he found out who I was and started calling trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together. I thought one of us was gonna end up dead or in jail trying to prove self defense. At the end of the day it wasnt worth it and I would never do it again.

Comment

Working...
              X