Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Falling for a TRAINEE What would you do??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Falling for a TRAINEE What would you do??

:wank:My case is simple. A long time friend and his wifey who are helping get my own personal training business open work with me everyweek. He now is doing other things and doesnt have the time and now i am stuck with her -not that im complaining- when her **** are bouncing around when we are doing cardio or when we are sparring, or when we stretch and her ass-ets are all exposed makes me crazy.... i dont want to go into too much detail about her but she is a strong, respectable woman who i like to talk too. Her body can and will be incredible when im done with her in the training aspect lol but i feel that i am growing too like her too much. SHOULD I STOP TRAINING HER, should i tell her how i feel what should i do. Figures that the one girl i start falling for has 3 kids, lives in a messed up town and already has a husband!! has this ever happened to anyone and what did you or what didnt you do
    Stop training her and tell her why?
    12.50%
    continue to train her and see what happens?
    62.50%
    stop training her and dont tell her why?
    0.00%
    come clean and tell her how i feel?
    25.00%
    Last edited by La_Bori_Tin_Tin; 02-09-2010, 08:34 AM. Reason: Typo

post pics

___

Comment

erm...

"falling for"?

That kind of language never ends well when talking about a married chick with kids

hit it and quit it homie... if you can get in there,, if not, keep it movin

Comment

also if you get her in fighting form, she will awaken more ***ually... guarantee.

There's obviously somethin missing with her husbands relationship because she let herself get fat

You could get in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
          erm...

"falling for"?

That kind of language never ends well when talking about a married chick with kids

hit it and quit it homie... if you can get in there,, if not, keep it movin
          Originally posted by -Minstrel Man- View Post
          post pics

___
          yeah man falling for its not that easy she isnt married and the relationship isnt stable, i really want to be there for her if it does end up falling apart kinda hoping its sooner then later lol and about hitting it and quitting it shes not the type but i def would if i could

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
            also if you get her in fighting form, she will awaken more ***ually... guarantee.

There's obviously somethin missing with her husbands relationship because she let herself get fat

You could get in there.
            from what was told to me by both her boyfriend again shes not married just in a 10 year relationship she has had a bad history health and accident wise that is why she is like she is. she also takes medication to help her with her situation she is not the lazy sloppy type very active and upbeat, but you are right about the lacking in the relationship but not the complete reason for her weight gain, as a personal trainer i learned in school mental health, depression and stress play a role on weight fluctuation from what i know i would be over 400 punds from what she has been through!

Comment

Originally posted by La_Bori_Tin_Tin View Post
              yeah man falling for its not that easy she isnt married and the relationship isnt stable, i really want to be there for her if it does end up falling apart kinda hoping its sooner then later lol and about hitting it and quitting it shes not the type but i def would if i could
              oh, I was just going by what you said in your first post about her having a husband..

in my experience anyway, all this touchey feely sensitive crap doesn't work with most women. Wanting to be there for her etc. It just delegates you to the platonic **** in a jar... break in case of emergency.

Unless she's the "one" ...but kids, baggage from the past, and other men in her life make that problematic, I would say.

anyway I voted you keep training her. She can obviously benefit from it, and see where it goes.

Comment

Never, ever *** with a married chick. You may not care about her further than ass but someone else does and will kill for it.

"Falling" what kind of ***** ass **** is that? She's married man, get a ***in hold of yourself. There are 4 billion women in the world and you are sweating one who is married?

If she cheats on her husband with you and then lets say leaves her husband for you, is that the type of chick you want? One who lied, cheated and left her kids and husband?

Sorry but you sound like a real pendejo.

Married women are nothing but trouble, BIG trouble. Move on, find another piece of ass, there's plenty to chose from out there.

Comment

**** it it is what it is and i know he would kill for her ive heard him talk about her and eventhough he doesnt show that he loves her he would fight for her to the death because of how good of a woman she is. and i know she wouldnt cheat thats why i think it makes it harder for me. all this hitting and quitting thing is not gonna happen she wouldnt let me very mature and respectable for being 2* years young 6 years younger then me. the more i interact with her the more i want to come out and say that i have more then a business relationship with her but dont want to pour out the fact that i am feeling her like crazy. i cant get her off my mind and i find that i cant wait for the day to be over or for my other clients to leave so i can have one on one time with her. to make matters worse we train at night because she works during the day...

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                    Never, ever *** with a married chick. You may not care about her further than ass but someone else does and will kill for it.

"Falling" what kind of ***** ass **** is that? She's married man, get a ***in hold of yourself. There are 4 billion women in the world and you are sweating one who is married?

If she cheats on her husband with you and then lets say leaves her husband for you, is that the type of chick you want? One who lied, cheated and left her kids and husband?

Sorry but you sound like a real pendejo.

Married women are nothing but trouble, BIG trouble. Move on, find another piece of ass, there's plenty to chose from out there.
                    What this man said. Look in the mirror and read what you posted. That is some weak ass ****; falling for a married woman with two kids? You might end up with a bullet in you soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X