Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Falling for a TRAINEE What would you do??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by La_Bori_Tin_Tin View Post
    **** it it is what it is and i know he would kill for her ive heard him talk about her and eventhough he doesnt show that he loves her he would fight for her to the death because of how good of a woman she is. and i know she wouldnt cheat thats why i think it makes it harder for me. all this hitting and quitting thing is not gonna happen she wouldnt let me very mature and respectable for being 2* years young 6 years younger then me. the more i interact with her the more i want to come out and say that i have more then a business relationship with her but dont want to pour out the fact that i am feeling her like crazy. i cant get her off my mind and i find that i cant wait for the day to be over or for my other clients to leave so i can have one on one time with her. to make matters worse we train at night because she works during the day...
    Homey, some really soft stuff you are saying right there. There are plenty of women out there with better bodies than her, who do not have kids and a husband. I suggest you stay away.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Homey, some really soft stuff you are saying right there. There are plenty of women out there with better bodies than her, who do not have kids and a husband. I suggest you stay away.
      ...This...

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
        Never, ever *** with a married chick. You may not care about her further than ass but someone else does and will kill for it.

"Falling" what kind of ***** ass **** is that? She's married man, get a ***in hold of yourself. There are 4 billion women in the world and you are sweating one who is married?

If she cheats on her husband with you and then lets say leaves her husband for you, is that the type of chick you want? One who lied, cheated and left her kids and husband?

Sorry but you sound like a real pendejo.

Married women are nothing but trouble, BIG trouble. Move on, find another piece of ass, there's plenty to chose from out there.
        What this guy said i like what this guy usualy says.

Comment

Do you see other women at all? At work or in your personal life? If you are cooped up for long periods of time with the same chick, and you aren't hitting it, you are going to start losing it a bit.

Comment

She's not worth it bro...........

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
              Do you see other women at all? At work or in your personal life? If you are cooped up for long periods of time with the same chick, and you aren't hitting it, you are going to start losing it a bit.
              of course im surrouned by woman all day and when im not working or training i go out. dont get me wrong i do my thing but something about this woman is ridiculously enticing and attractive and how will i know if shes not worth it if i dont let it flow and see what happens. from her standig we are friends and i am her trainer. which is cool ill take that over nothing but like i said im not trying to take her from her relationship. But thats why i posted looking for opinions! i have never been in this type of situation before and i would like to have the opininon of someone who has been and how they handled it!

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                Never, ever *** with a married chick. You may not care about her further than ass but someone else does and will kill for it.

"Falling" what kind of ***** ass **** is that? She's married man, get a ***in hold of yourself. There are 4 billion women in the world and you are sweating one who is married?

If she cheats on her husband with you and then lets say leaves her husband for you, is that the type of chick you want? One who lied, cheated and left her kids and husband?

Sorry but you sound like a real pendejo.

Married women are nothing but trouble, BIG trouble. Move on, find another piece of ass, there's plenty to chose from out there.
                What he said.. you kind of sound like a chick with all this falling ****.

Comment

of course im surrouned by woman all day and when im not working or training i go out. dont get me wrong i do my thing but something about this woman is ridiculously enticing and attractive and how will i know if shes not worth it if i dont let it flow and see what happens. from her standig we are friends and i am her trainer. which is cool ill take that over nothing but like i said im not trying to take her from her relationship. But thats why i posted looking for opinions! i have never been in this type of situation before and i would like to have the opininon of someone who has been and how they handled it!
                  Well good luck when her husband finds out and comes to your job and kicks the living **** out of you. Or maybe you will one day be married with kids and then some dude at your wifes job is ****ing her in the mail room while you are sitting at home watching tv.

Both would be a good lesson for you to learn.

Comment

:wank:My case is simple. A long time friend and his wifey who are helping get my own personal training business open work with me everyweek. He now is doing other things and doesnt have the time and now i am stuck with her -not that im complaining- when her **** are bouncing around when we are doing cardio or when we are sparring, or when we stretch and her ass-ets are all exposed makes me crazy.... i dont want to go into too much detail about her but she is a strong, respectable woman who i like to talk too. Her body can and will be incredible when im done with her in the training aspect lol but i feel that i am growing too like her too much. She has 2 children with him she tells me she would never cheat, shes somewhat younger then me but so responsible etc. everything i would want in a woman and for a big girl she is pretty open and comfortable. SHOULD I STOP TRAINING HER, should i tell her how i feel what should i do. Figures that the one girl i start falling for has 2 kids, lives in a messed up town and already has a husband!! has this ever happened to anyone and what did you or what didnt you do and do you regret it .....
                    i would post a picture to show you for a big grl she is amazing but i dont think thats appropriate....
                    i think you should keep on training her...but keep your feelings etc away since she is married to your friend and has 2 kids...

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
                      Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                      i think you should keep on training her...but keep your feelings etc away since she is married to your friend and has 2 kids...
                      Thanks for the honest non-judgemental opinion!

Comment

Working...
                      X