No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Hunter-Chauncy Welliver on Ramirez-Lopez Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Michael Hunter-Chauncy Welliver on Ramirez-Lopez Card

The long-awaited return of undefeated Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez (40-0, 26 KOs) will be Friday night, December 18, when he challenges North American Boxing Federation (NABF) light heavyweight Alfonso "El Tigre" Lopez (32-3, 25 KOs), live on pay per view from Galveston Island Convention Center in Galveston, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

why none of ranked anglo-saxon HWs wants to fight Hunter, because nobody wants to look bad against a guy who lost to Usyk lol

Comment

I have no idea why this guy isn't matched better.

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
        why none of ranked anglo-saxon HWs wants to fight Hunter, because nobody wants to look bad against a guy who lost to Usyk lol
        You mean like old grandpa Povetkin.... keep colour out of it you racist scumbag.

Comment

Chauncy by KO

Too big, too strong, too experienced.

75 fight veteran vs. 20 fight novice... this is a mismatch.

Comment

Man, Ramirez is so forgettable. He is an okay boxer but his opposition is horrible and he rarely impresses with these guys he is fed.

Comment

“I’m looking for a couple of fights on my own, keep my free agency and boost up my stock so I can get the best deal,” Hunter said.

To that end, besides the December fight, Hunter and a representative of the Impact Network told BoxingScene they are working on a deal that would see Hunter headline cards on Jan. 9 against an opponent to be determined and Feb. 5 against Alonzo Butler (32-3-2, 25 KOs).
              Sounds like he's keeping busy, but not the most exciting of fights.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackR0bbb View Post
                I have no idea why this guy isn't matched better.
                He chose to fight these guys . He was offered Hrgovic again but decided on easy fights like he’s doing here . He’s playing it safe until the IBF mandatory is offered to him which is most likely Martin .

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
                  You mean like old grandpa Povetkin.... keep colour out of it you racist scumbag.
                  Povetkin isnt an anglo-sax you dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
                    Povetkin isnt an anglo-sax you dumb
                    Feel free to name some "Anglo-Saxon" heavyweights who could fight him? because you're clearly trying to be clever about Fury who is of Celtic stock not "Anglo" stock

Comment

Working...
                    X