No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Hunter-Chauncy Welliver on Ramirez-Lopez Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    He chose to fight these guys . He was offered Hrgovic again but decided on easy fights like he’s doing here . He’s playing it safe until the IBF mandatory is offered to him which is most likely Martin .
    Pardon me but didn't Pulev do the same thing for about 4 years and nobody complained.

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleTouchee View Post
      Pardon me but didn't Pulev do the same thing for about 4 years and nobody complained.
      Pulev has the second worst resume next to Ortiz .Pulev isn’t calling out guys then claiming he can’t fight them either so I don’t get how Pulev got into the conversation when Hunter is the topic ? Hunter is not the mandatory like Pulev was either so the entire comparison of Hunter is non existent .
      Last edited by REDEEMER; 11-23-2020, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post
        Feel free to name some "Anglo-Saxon" heavyweights who could fight him? because you're clearly trying to be clever about Fury who is of Celtic stock not "Anglo" stock
        Anyone from US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, including guys like Ruiz jr or Dubois (one is american, another one is brit)
        Last edited by Satir; 11-23-2020, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
          Anyone from US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, guys like Ruiz jr or Dubois included (one is american, another one is brit)
          Not at all Furys mother is Welsh + Irish and father Irish both of which is Celtic, "Anglo-Saxons" are English, Germans and west of the Rhine basically the fact you're trying to tell what constitutes an Anglo-Saxon is hilarious, there is plenty of eastern Europeans in the US and other countries none of which are "Anglo" and now people of African descent and Mexican descent is Anglo-Saxon, you're a mad lad.
          Last edited by Boro; 11-23-2020, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Good lord...

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post
              Not at all Furys mother is Welsh + Irish and father Irish both of which is Celtic, "Anglo-Saxons" are English, Germans and west of the Rhine basically the fact you're trying to tell what constitutes an Anglo-Saxon is hilarious, there is plenty of eastern Europeans in the US and other countries none of which are "Anglo" and now people of African descent and Mexican descent is Anglo-Saxon, you're a mad lad.
              dont pretend like you dont understand what i'm talking about, who cares what roots has anglo-saxons -- germans or others, what people put into this term and use as is important, do i have to explain what is Anglo-Saxon world or countries mean?

Comment

OK Michael Hunter going backwards, from Povetkin to Chauncy Welliver

I just watched Cassius Chaney vs Welliver on Telemundo not long ago and well...it was embarrassing to watch

\

I don't know Spanish but I'm sure I heard "Gordo" I few times during the Telecast
                Last edited by sicko; 11-23-2020, 09:38 PM.

Comment

I'm getting Andy Ruiz vibes from Chauncy, I smell a big upset coming.

Comment

Now this is a waste of time. Welliver is like 400lbs now... lol

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                      He chose to fight these guys . He was offered Hrgovic again but decided on easy fights like he’s doing here . He’s playing it safe until the IBF mandatory is offered to him which is most likely Martin .
                      I wonder why DAZN and Eddie dropped him. And how come the Povetkin rematch wasn't made.

Comment

Working...
                      X