Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo-Harrison Rematch on Fox Peaks at 2.233 Million Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Numbers! A 3rd fight/rubber match make sense given those numbers. Also Tony Harrison knows how to sell a damn fight, not many characters like that in boxing but the sport of boxing is desperate for more big personalities like that. That is what Sells! The ability to grab and KEEP the attention of the Casual Viewer but then also delivering excitement in the ring when they tune in to see what you're about

Comment

Charlo getting triple the US views than Canelo.

Charlo is know A side. Viewership is king.

Comment

DAZN better be on the phone with Al and do CanCharlo in Houston! Or Jerry’s World.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
          I love the PBC business model. Especially at 154 and 147. It looks like in 2020 we're going to get the fights we want to see. I hope PBC and Top rank will work together a little more because 126 130 and 135 are all PBC and Top rank. From Shakur, GRJ, Leo, Abner, Tank, Teofomo, Loma, Javier and a few more, we could get a lot of classics. Poor Devin Haneywent for the money but unfortunately he's going to freeze himself. Him fighting on that app will assure himself of never being exposed to the general American public. As far as DA-ZASTER, I would' nt work with them at all. No Jermall or Wilder. DA-ZASTER NEEDS PBC fighters to survive. They can try and play divide and conquer between the blacks and browns over here if they want but, it won't work. Danny Jacob's 3 fight deal with DA-ZASTER I believe is over so he can come back and go at it with Charlo, Caleb and Benevidez. Andrade needs to realize he's being used. Eddie Hearn promised him the world and delivered West ******ia.
          Beautiful post, ****in beautiful

Comment

This fight did more views than Wilder vs Brezeale and Wilder vs Ortiz 2.
            it was Harrison who promoted it by being real. i guess there is hope in the american black community.
            most the ones on here are a bunch of jermell ass kissers, they like that fake lgbt type of ****. bunch of fred's hahaha.

Comment

Who honestly give a a fuukk ? the best fights doesn't mean best network . Break the mould

Comment

it wasnt jermell charlo bringing viewers to this fight.
                Jermall vs Hogan did 275k views, yes, diff network, i guess fox is way bigger than showtime..but still the sheer difference in viewing figures, is all down to that guy, Harrison.

Comment

Boxing fans will watch the truth, period.

Comment

Fox Sports is simply the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
                      it wasnt jermell charlo bringing viewers to this fight.
                      Jermall vs Hogan did 275k views, yes, diff network, i guess fox is way bigger than showtime..but still the sheer difference in viewing figures, is all down to that guy, Harrison.
                      This is 1 country. And the rest of the people who know charlo don't know which one he is. Get out the shell brothers!

Comment

Working...
                      X