Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo-Harrison Rematch on Fox Peaks at 2.233 Million Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever
    So what do say about that boys? That was a good ass fight and the people were highly entertained by it. It was easily one of the top five fights of 2019. It looks like boxing is making a comeback.
    especially when MMA got no stars like before & their records are a mess unlike boxers who only have 1,2,3 defeats yet rebuild their career.
    Last edited by MEXICAN STYLE; 12-24-2019, 06:54 PM.

Comment

So what do say about that boys? That was one good ass fight and the people were highly entertained by it. It was easily one of the top five fights of 2019. It looks like boxing is making a comeback. Jermell Charlo was right. Their trilogy has to be a PPV. A lot of people were interested in that fight, tuned in and were given a real treat.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXICAN STYLE View Post
        especially when MMA got no stars like before & their records are a mess unlike boxers who only have 1,2,3 defeats yet rebuild their career.
        Yes, that is very true.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          I just don't understand people who argue with me about what's best for boxing in America. The numbers don't lie. Boxing on network TV is the best thing for the growth of the sport. Not an app. There isn't a debate.
          That's very true. Exposure is always a good thing. It's the only way fighters and boxers get known and build their profiles. Taking boxing entirely off network television, the terrestrial and linear platforms would only threaten to destroy the sport altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            So what do say about that boys? That was one good ass fight and the people were highly entertained by it. It was easily one of the top five fights of 2019. It looks like boxing is making a comeback. Jermell Charlo was right. Their trilogy has to be a PPV. A lot of people were interested in that fight, tuned in and were given a real treat.
            Good thing it ended in a KO then, because had it gone 12 rounds and Charlo won a questionable decision the old fans would likely leave again.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Anything except good fights lol
              But they do have a lot of good fights?

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                But they do have a lot of good fights?
                Define “a lot”

Comment

I love the PBC business model. Especially at 154 and 147. It looks like in 2020 we're going to get the fights we want to see. I hope PBC and Top rank will work together a little more because 126 130 and 135 are all PBC and Top rank. From Shakur, GRJ, Leo, Abner, Tank, Teofomo, Loma, Javier and a few more, we could get a lot of classics. Poor Devin Haneywent for the money but unfortunately he's going to freeze himself. Him fighting on that app will assure himself of never being exposed to the general American public. As far as DA-ZASTER, I would' nt work with them at all. No Jermall or Wilder. DA-ZASTER NEEDS PBC fighters to survive. They can try and play divide and conquer between the blacks and browns over here if they want but, it won't work. Danny Jacob's 3 fight deal with DA-ZASTER I believe is over so he can come back and go at it with Charlo, Caleb and Benevidez. Andrade needs to realize he's being used. Eddie Hearn promised him the world and delivered West ******ia.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    DAZN found it's niche now anyways. Youtube fights.

Comment

Originally posted by historian larry View Post
                      Great card..and that fight has to be a candidate for fight of the year
                      No doubt; It was one of the best fights and cards of the year!

Comment

Working...
                      X