Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Gets Revenge, Outboxes Eleider Alvarez For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well...Klimas celebration for tonight just ended...

Comment

Will Loma fight Comney/Chaniev winner next ? Or is he gonna waste his time and fight Crolla ? Mikey may be more willing to fight him if he had 3 belts tho. Don’t see Loma fighting Mikey if he somehow beats spence

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
        Will Loma fight Comney/Chaniev winner next ? Or is he gonna waste his time and fight Crolla ? Mikey may be more willing to fight him if he had 3 belts tho. Don’t see Loma fighting Mikey if he somehow beats spence
        TR has put in an exception to push back the Crolla mandatory to fight the Commey/Chaniev winner

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          TR has put in an exception to push back the Crolla mandatory to fight the Commey/Chaniev winner
          Thank God. After that Loma just needs one more belt to become undisputed. Hope it won’t turn into an AJ/Wilder situation where they don’t want to unify to become undisputed.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
            Thank God. After that Loma just needs one more belt to become undisputed. Hope it won’t turn into an AJ/Wilder situation where they don’t want to unify to become undisputed.
            Garcia will probably vacate that one and it will end up with Luke Campbell, so Loma will have to go through Eddie's British gauntlet after that

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              SportsMax. i don't think you have it. You might have access to CEEN though but i doubt SportsMax's contract with TR would be available in Canada though. TSN probably has that covered in Canada.
              Found it on TSN but I think I will have check out BoxNation for the main event. Don't have access to SportsMax & CEEN...thought I might with my new service.

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                It's a big card with lots of 10 - 12 rounders ....
                Yeah, Bob is giving us an unusually good card for free TV...

Comment

Max Kellerman. Hell f**king yeah.

Comment

Ward digging into Kovalev already.

Comment

War Commey!

Comment

Working...
                      X