Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Gets Revenge, Outboxes Eleider Alvarez For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shaking off the ring rust. He got tagged with a right hand or two that might be a problem unless he keeps that left up but this guy doesn't seem to punch very hard.

Comment

Very rough start for Valdez.

Comment

1-0 Valdez, trying to shake off the rust

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
          That ring rust is showing. Valdez swinging and missing barley this round n

Manny Robles is a good trainer I don't think the move was necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
            Rigondeaux? Did you mean Richard Abril? Can't remember if i watched that fight. Richard Abril is slick Cuban that would give anyone problem. Yeah the Fortuna fight is a tough one for The Lion.
            Yes sorry, bogere/abril. God damn that was rough

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Very rough start for Valdez.

I am trying to watch the fight, but I cannot stop looking at your damn AVI LOL

Comment

Good thing they dug up this patsy for Valdez's comeback. He needs this soft work.

Comment

valdez wiffing on alot of his shots

Comment

Keeping the hand up pretty well in the 2nd but when he misses with that right....WOW, he misses wide. Thought Valdez took the second.

1-1 even.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      I am trying to watch the fight, but I cannot stop looking at your damn AVI LOL
                      Right? CJ Gibson, one of tonight's ring card girls. She's something special.

Comment

Working...
                      X