Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Gets Revenge, Outboxes Eleider Alvarez For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for my boy Oscar, that performance against Terminator, zombie Quigg was something for the history books. My 2nd favorite fighter in the sport, breaking out the vodka, let's do this Valdez!!!

Comment

Omfg they haven’t even done their wraps yet!!

Seriously Americans have NO respect for us uk fans who stay up late.

When we have a Wembley stadium show we should make Americans stay up late too on purpose!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Kellerman is a PC peddling, globalist scumbag. Pure puppet, who will say what he is paid to say. No respect for this loser....he can take his white privilege and his cultural appropriating ass somewhere else.

Go get em MC fakesauce

I think you mean ***ish privilege.

Comment

Originally posted by papimike View Post
          Why oh why has ESPN hired Max Kellerman and Andre Ward? Not only do I have to listen to their blather in general, but in particular about Sergei Kovalev. In other words, the Andre Ward is the greatest fighter of the past 20 years, and Sergei just couldn't measure up. Despite Kovalev deserving the decision in fight number one, and getting fouled repeatedly in second fight. Ware should have been DQ'd. But just like GGG's 2 fights with Canelo, they are not going to let these Eastern European guys have an even break. Teddy Atlas called it correctly after Canelo-GGG II...follow the money.
          Like someone posted a few posts ago...."facts don't matter, narratives do" That's EXACTLY how politics work, corruption and media manipulation. Kellerman is a shill, he'll do the dirty work of whoever will pay him. It's all about paid off judges, refs, and media salesmen selling you their version of reality.

Comment

great take by Bradley: Valdez tightening up his offense will also help his defense.

Valdez is good with both hand, but he's gets so wide that opportunities for others are there all the time, and there's the backing straight away...plenty he can do just to minimize some of that by cleaning up some of his offense up
            Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 02-02-2019, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Warrr valdezzzz

Comment

Still another hour and a half till the main fight!! What a joke!

Comment

Valdez is my boy. Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
                    Omfg they haven’t even done their wraps yet!!

Seriously Americans have NO respect for us uk fans who stay up late.

When we have a Wembley stadium show we should make Americans stay up late too on purpose!

Hmmmmm... Nice logic.... Ever heard of time zones ?

I'd be delighted to watch a UK fight at 11 PM EST... Would mean you would watch it at 4:00 AM UK time... Comprendo?... Deal? ...

Comment

This **** takes soo long.

Comment

Working...
                      X