No announcement yet.

"Bob Arum is a Liar" - Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    Lets just pretend Cotto would have gotten a title shot after he beat fckng Delvin Rodriguez. After that spectacular win then the lineal MW belt? fck outta here javi go own espin0za some more.

Comment

FYI if other posters are wondering why peasantcrusha never shows that fat sluts face in his avi, I give you this:

[IMG]//i1365.***********.com/albums/r760/f4314ng68/Capture_zpsk6bttms2.png[/IMG]

:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
        i know, memo is bringing the fireworks for this fight, but even if kirk makes it to the latest rounds with unlimited stamina i think canelo is too fast for him and has enough defense to pick kirks bombs... should be fun if it goes late...
        word... only thing for me is that if canelo lays on the ropes like he did a few times with angulo that would not be a good choice for him... cuz angulo was doing some semi/pitty patty shots... idk what else to call them (unless he was just trying to swing and get an open spot on canelo but idk what he was doing that fight) ... but kirkland throws nothing but bombs so imo this would be canelo's best shot to show off his "footwork" cuz I really haven't seen it yet. Well he said he "improved" but I haven't seen it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
          FYI if other posters are wondering why peasantcrusha never shows that fat sluts face in his avi, I give you this:

[IMG]//i1365.***********.com/albums/r760/f4314ng68/Capture_zpsk6bttms2.png[/IMG]

:wank:
          Nah man, PC is too pretty for that.

PC is a true gentleman.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
            Leave him alone bardock, leave him alone. He grew up in harlem watching his family and friends literally deteriorate in front of his eyes. It's almost certain that a few of his siblings and possibly even himself had a strong heroin addiction. There's pictures of his family in urban studies text books of them strung out and living in dirty, rat infested, crumbling buildings. His sister probably gave birth to children in middle school and he himself is already grandfather.

This is on top of the fact that his ppl are the poorest latino group in the U.S. Real modern day peasants. Also, his people on the island have a higher poverty rate than those in mexico. It's just so sad and we shouldn't really be giving him a hard time. Him and his people endure enough everyday in NYC. Just leave him alone man. He has nothing else but NSB and that washed up miserable lady he parades. Be the bigger person bro.

Hahahaha! I imagined you on your ass, dizzy from the PeasantCrusha combos, while I read that shyt you wrote.

Peasast is 10-0 against your slow ass. Just the jab... Bap! Bap!

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              You can put as many as you want it still does not take away from the fact that you are getting owned. Bob Arum is a liar a thief a cheater and should of been banned years ago for paying off the IBF and stealing fighters money. Arum is trash suck it up and deal with it.
              He gets owned like he was born to do it. I guess it makes him feel like he is winning when he posts those little happy faces after saying nothing...

AHAHAHAHAHAH!

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                Short and sweet: " In Bob Arum's universe, 1 + 1 is not 2. He is a sheisty bastard who has played this game on Oscar, Floyd and eventually me as well... For this reason, Miguel Cotto sees NO value in continuing this business relationship and has chosen to move the fck on."
                Well said. I have a question though, and please don't think I'm trolling because I'm not, I just want to know why do you feel the need to put a picture of your woman's ass as an attachment to every post you post?!

You can also choose not to answer

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post
                  Well said. I have a question though, and please don't think I'm trolling because I'm not, I just want to know why do you feel the need to put a picture of your woman's ass as an attachment to every post you post?!

You can also choose not to answer
                  I am assman.

It's what I do.

yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                    kirkland going to be looking like hulk on fight night, dude has Heredia on his team...
                    Vargas looked like the Hulk when he fought DLH and the clinic he got proved muscles doesn't win fights.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                      Vargas looked like the Hulk when he fought DLH and the clinic he got proved muscles doesn't win fights.
                      i dont think kirk wins either, but if he comes with unlimited stamina and makes it to the later rounds then is going to be fun to watch...
                      canelo picks apart prime kirk , roided or not, wolfe or not...

Comment

Working...
                      X