No announcement yet.

"Bob Arum is a Liar" - Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
    I can live with the Night of a Thousand Ariza Shakes.... Can you live with your idol sleeping face down on PPV for 5 minutes?

The Night of Karma and Magic Acne.

No, it's clear that your sad ass is still crying over the night when The Pacman turned your hero Kneeguel Quitto's face into a woman's bloody private parts.

Cotto taking a knee, hence the name Kneeguel Quitto.

Kneeguel bending over and spreading dem cheeks for Daddy Pacman!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Bob Arum is right!!!!!!!!!! Cotto is not a man!!!!! For what kind of man would bend over in the ring at MGM and spread his cheeks for another man in front of thousands of fans on PPV??????????

You like that Quitto fanboy?
    Last edited by Japanese Badass; 03-10-2015, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
      I can live with the Night of a Thousand Ariza Shakes.... Can you live with your idol sleeping face down on PPV for 5 minutes?

The Night of Karma and Magic Acne.

You asked for it. The night when Pacman shows Kneeguel's wife who is the alpha male.

Kneeguel's wife and son crying in shame after seeing their weak husband and father beaten by a real man. But deep down Kneeguel's wife wishes she married Pacman instead, Pacman is turning her on.

Are you the little boy in her arms PeasantCrusha? AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

The referee sees that Kneeguel is ready to do a Quitto so he saves him the humiliation and stops the fight.

Want me to keep going you pathetic little Quitto fanboy? This is for all of you Kneeguel Quitto fanboys. Remember the night when Pacman made your hero BOW.
      Last edited by Japanese Badass; 03-10-2015, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Long Rad Dong View Post
        You asked for it. The night when Pacman shows Kneeguel's wife who is the alpha male.

Kneeguel's wife and son crying in shame after seeing their weak husband and father beaten by a real man. But deep down Kneeguel's wife wishes she married Pacman instead, Pacman is turning her on.

Are you the little boy in her arms PeasantCrusha? AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

The referee sees that Kneeguel is ready to do a Quitto so he saves him the humiliation and stops the fight.

Want me to keep going you pathetic little Quitto fanboy? This is for all of you Kneeguel Quitto fanboys. Remember the night when Pacman made your hero BOW.
        Chill man, chill(Holding you back)! Leave him alone bro! He's not even responsive! Just leave him alone man. Let's get out of here before the cops (mods) come!

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
          Chill man, chill(Holding you back)! Leave him alone bro! He's not even responsive! Just leave him alone man. Let's get out of here before the cops (mods) come!
          Yes you're right I believe the Quito fanboy has gotten enough spanking for one day.

Comment

Manny is living proof that quality chemicals can take a 105lb peasant, grow his head into a 36lb HGH helmut and take over the world of welterweights.

Impressive and asterisk worthy.

Most grown ups know there is something up with Manny, but I will leave you in that bubble. A bubble in which a once female Asian boy named Emmanuelle, packed on 40lbs of solid muscle, kept his speed and put 165lb men on there asses with a magic "snap" to his punch.

I will take Shane's subtle hints about Manny's "strange punch" over your fanboy assessment.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
              Hey son! I had put out a "missing persons" poster for you earlier today.

Glad you are OK. I am sorry if I was mean for the past two weeks. You deserve to be happy.

PS Did the exterminator come by today? You should not have to live like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Long Rad Dong View Post
                No, it's clear that your sad ass is still crying over the night when The Pacman turned your hero Kneeguel Quitto's face into a woman's bloody private parts.

Cotto taking a knee, hence the name Kneeguel Quitto.

Kneeguel bending over and spreading dem cheeks for Daddy Pacman!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Bob Arum is right!!!!!!!!!! Cotto is not a man!!!!! For what kind of man would bend over in the ring at MGM and spread his cheeks for another man in front of thousands of fans on PPV??????????

You like that Quitto fanboy?
                At a catchweight and cotto couldn't rehydrate much. Also, do you know what was the initial catchweight that "catchweight king" pacquiao and his team wanted cotto to drop down to? Oh... and whatever happened to the rematch over 150lbs? He fights margs but not cotto? HAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  At a catchweight and cotto couldn't rehydrate much. Also, do you know what was the initial catchweight that "catchweight king" pacquiao and his team wanted cotto to drop down to? Oh... and whatever happened to the rematch over 150lbs? He fights margs but not cotto? HAHAHAHA
                  And you saw what happened when he fought for the HGH belt against Marquez.

Sleeping in the ring face down without a care in the world. Level playing field makes heroes look sleepy doe.

HGH is nothing like the WBO or WBC.

Comment

Atlas...

Comment

Excuses are like ********s, every PUTO Rican has one and they all stink. Your God Kneeguel Diva Quitto has already admitted that 1). The catchweight did not affect his performance and 2) Pacquiao is the better man and the best fighter of this era.

You PUTO Ricans should listen to your God Kneeguel Quitto and show Pacman some respect and stop making excuses. Quitto himself respects Pacman like a son respects his father.

Pacman: "Miguel are you ready to call me your father now?"
                      Kneeguel: "yes sir Pacman you are my Daddy!"

Comment

Working...
                      X