Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Pacquiao, Algieri Size Up at Commercial Shoot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pacquiao looks bloated and out of shape. Algeri is going to knock his azz out

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      I heard they will have a stretcher in his corner From opening bell...
      you're such a phag get pacquiaos dyk outta your mouth. he gives no fux about you loll

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
        lmfao at that video

Comment

Manny looks like a hobbit compared to Algieri

Comment

I agree with everyone who thinks this is a stylistic nightmare for Manny, Chris is huge in comparison, has much longer arms, a good jab with great handspeed and some decent footwork. He also has a damn good engine, Manny will probably exhaust 70% of his energy just trying to get on the inside, once he's there, he has to let loose or Chris controls this one at range. 60-40 Manny.

Comment

From what I've seen from Algieri, he gets hit way too much for a so-called "slick boxer." Manny will hardly train for this fight kind of like he did vs Bradley in the first fight... I think Manny will win on pure speed and power, but Algieri might survive the 12 rounds because he'll be defensive all night...

Let's just hope Algieri doesn't turn into Lara and just run all night... I'm sure some clueless fans will say Manny wasn't being an effective aggressor and Algieri was showing "Ring Generalship" No, you ignorant fools... Running does not = Ring Generalship...

Comment

war war war

Comment

War Algieri

Comment

Forget Jennifer Lawrence, I have a shirtless Chris Algieri. :wank:

Comment

Working...
                    X