• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
    Lmfaooo

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Pacquiao needs to bring his A game cuz this dude would beat every other champ at 147 fairly easily including Maidana

Wow. Just wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Lmfaooo
        That vid was awesome lol :WORD:

Comment

Would it be gay if I go to the barber and ask for the Algieri?

Comment

Algieri is already in good shape.

Comment

Algieri has height, reach and overall size over Pac, as well as some very good fundamentals when it comes to his technique. If he has a great night (and by great I mean he has to fight better than he did against Ruslan), he can probably pull an upset. The thing is that Pac has a lot of weapons he can use against Algieri. I don't know if Chris has seen anything close to Pacman; in terms of speed, angles, foot-work, overall movement and the work-rate that Pac brings to every fight. I mean stranger things have happened in boxing lately, so we just have to wait and see what happens.
              Someone said that if he Pac beats Algieri his “legendary status goes up”. Umm, really? That’s a bit of a stretch. If Pac beats Algieri, it’s actually what everyone expects to happen, so it’s just another W for Pac.
              Now if Algieri, beats Pac, this is where things get interesting. Who does he fight next?
              I see this fight going the distance, with either getting the win; whether it’s Pac with his speedy, tricky and endless work-rate or Algieri with his distance, jab and movement. The only thing that will shock me, is Algieri wining KO.

BTW, this whole "WAR (Insert random fighters name here)" is kind of lame, and a little tired as well.

Comment

Dude. What it comes down to is this.... Algieri hasn't the power to do squat to manny. He may have size, reach, good fundamentals but can't knock manny around the ring. This is what they were banking on when the fight was made. Algieri won't be able to get away from pac all night and he's doesn't have enough pop to keep manny honest. This my opinion as of now. Lol

Comment

Algieri is getting mowed over.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    I heard they will have a stretcher in his corner From opening bell...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Thats why they picked him instead of a WW , you still dont get it lol .

Comment

Working...
                      X