Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent To Mayweather: You Work For De La Hoya, B*tch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another indication of how far black culture has slipped

Comment

All Access for Mayweather/Maidana 2 starts next weekend. I wonder if Floyd will address this?

Comment

You know, this might be the funniest shit I have read on NSB. For a minute.

Forget all the bankers and accountants.

50 challenged Mayweather.

To read a page.

From Harry Potter?!?

Is this real life?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          You know, this might be the funniest shit I have read on NSB. For a minute.

Forget all the bankers and accountants.

50 challenged Mayweather.

To read a page.

From Harry Potter?!?

Is this real life?
          Im sure loving it....

Comment

hell hath nO Fury like 50 scorned

Comment

This has to be one of the dumbest and most childish feuds I ever seen on social media

One guy thinks money is the answer to everything while the other guy...I don't even know what he is upset about here I am searching for video of Mayweather saying "*** 50 Cent" come to find out it is no such video because he never said it which really has me confused as to why 50 Cent is even beefing with Mayweather? He took the Quote "Rappers Come And Go And They Don't Stay Relevant" which is true but somehow 50 took that personal when I am sure Mayweather was talking about the two rappers he recently had issues with: T.I. and Nelly

It was funny at first but both starting to make a fool out of themselves in front of the world, do you see any other "Millionaires" acting like this on Social Media?

Comment

Originally posted by theocdog View Post
                Am I the only one who thought about the Chris Rock stand up bit where he compares black people vs n**gas?
                Good comparison.

Comment

Hey you can't read!

Look at my check stubs though....

This is ******ed, I don't buy into the feud at all. Floyd can't read, 50 is irrelevant. Making the kind of money these 2 made and acting like this is just straight gay. These 2 have made love in the past, and the fights they used to have behind closed doors are now open to the public, and just like husband's and wives fight over trivial bull****, these 2 "gangstas" do as well.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    This has to be one of the dumbest and most childish feuds I ever seen on social media

One guy thinks money is the answer to everything while the other guy...I don't even know what he is upset about here I am searching for video of Mayweather saying "*** 50 Cent" come to find out it is no such video because he never said it which really has me confused as to why 50 Cent is even beefing with Mayweather? He took the Quote "Rappers Come And Go And They Don't Stay Relevant" which is true but somehow 50 took that personal when I am sure Mayweather was talking about the two rappers he recently had issues with: T.I. and Nelly

It was funny at first but both starting to make a fool out of themselves in front of the world, do you see any other "Millionaires" acting like this on Social Media?
                    I just can't imagine people like Bill Gates doing this to Steve Jobs. It's childish but in today's culture somebody like 50 and Floyd they always have to retaliate because someone's feelings got hurt. This is just like a next level version of Yo Momma jokes.

Comment

Floyd should upload videos of him reading War & Peace and Atlas Shrugged.

Comment

Working...
                      X