Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent To Mayweather: You Work For De La Hoya, B*tch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only one who thought about the Chris Rock stand up bit where he compares black people vs n**gas?

Comment

Originally posted by lets rumble View Post
      I'm pretty sure it's oscar that be needin floyd . Fitty's biggest show was a billy dib show ..... Mofo will go broke if he don't start makin records again

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
        No one cares how much money 50 Cent has because no one cares about 50 Cent anymore. Dude is totally irrelevant. And it's not about comparing their money. Floyd is saying that he is successful despite not being a literary scholar. And 50 is not the only person who attacked him about his education. What about Nelly? What about Charlemagne the God on The Breakfast Club? How much money do they have? You're saying that Mayweather should leave it alone when he is the one constantly being attacked and ridiculed not the other way around. I found it interesting that whoever wrote this article decided to correct 50 Cents misuse of the word except instead of accept to protect 50 from looking like the huge hypocrite that he is. And since when is mocking people who have low literacy skills supposed to be funny, classy or even clever? It shows that 50, Nelly and Charlemagne as black men are a lot closer to Sambo in Uncle Tom's cabin than they are to Malcolm X. It's just low gutter level discourse.
        I agree but in the same breath, it takes two and Mayweather showing checks to 50 Cent just provokes the situation. None of these dudes can do it like Jay Z or Diddy because Mayweather and 50 have huge egos and are a lil insecure at the same time. Jay Z and Diddy too but them dudes keep it business majority of the time if not all. How I look at the situation is that 50 Cent is still sore over everything that happened and continues to go at Mayweather but Mayweather in my opinion should keep it pushing and press the ignore button. Also, being able to read and write is price less in my eyes so no amount of money can equate to that because if a person can't read then how the hell is he/she supposed to keep that money in the long run? I'm not defending either side because those are grown men bickering but rather speaking how I see it and Floyd showing checks to 50 is not impressive because 50 got Quac.

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
          My sentiments exactly - 50cent is basically blackballed in the boxing game , Andre Dirrell confirmed it, poor James Kirkland - blasts out Glen Tapia in a FOTY candidate and no one has heard a press clipping or anything. 50 is the worst kind of guy, he is very strategic and up appologetic - when he and Charlamagne meet their downfall it will not be pretty. Floyd had to make sacrifices coming up to be where he is, the falling out came from 50 thinking he was going to get a free ride to the top of the Game with the best and highest earning athlete but did not factor in loyalty - he was introduced to floyd through Al Haymon, Floyd used to invest in a lot of Haymons concert tours and he was one of the main investors for 50 cents tour when he was hot...sad how cats are... 50 is gonna bark up the wrong tree one day and get hurt...
          Not sure if what you said there is true but I do know that Master P invested in one of 50's tours before.

Comment

50 is just being a crybaby because his best fighter got starched by Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              I agree but in the same breath, it takes two and Mayweather showing checks to 50 Cent just provokes the situation. None of these dudes can do it like Jay Z or Diddy because Mayweather and 50 have huge egos and are a lil insecure at the same time. Jay Z and Diddy too but them dudes keep it business majority of the time if not all. How I look at the situation is that 50 Cent is still sore over everything that happened and continues to go at Mayweather but Mayweather in my opinion should keep it pushing and press the ignore button. Also, being able to read and write is price less in my eyes so no amount of money can equate to that because if a person can't read then how the hell is he/she supposed to keep that money in the long run? I'm not defending either side because those are grown men bickering but rather speaking how I see it and Floyd showing checks to 50 is not impressive because 50 got Quac.
              I hear you. But once again, 50 is just one of a group of people that have mocked Mayweather's educational level and literacy. And of course the value of literacy should not be down played. But, mocking those who have literacy challenges is not constructive to the cause of elevating literacy rates amongst the black and impoverished communities of America. I do agree, however that Mayweather would have done better to simply ignore these attacks. But I can understand why he would respond. And his response was not an attack on anyone. It was more just him standing up for himself.

Comment

Some people aren't built for hitting books or sitting at a desk for hours just like others aren't built for working 8-12 hours of physical work. 50 stay in the booth you studio gangster, ratt b*stard

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  Exactly. Floyd shouldn't have replied. This is all childish anyway. Floyd should've just said to himself, "I got a fight coming up. I ain't got time for this Mickey Mouse bullshit."

Comment

Why would Floyd brag about checks to 50cent? Does Floyd not know that 50's net worth is 3 times more than his?

Comment

Do your research playboy Floyd worth $280 million 50.worth $270 million what has he done since vitamin water???

Comment

Working...
                      X