Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent To Mayweather: You Work For De La Hoya, B*tch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THIS Is What Happens When Two Bruthas From The Hood Get Too Much Money

Just gross for sports in general. Why do they feel the need to play the gangster card, throw their vulgar language around, and just act the part of a fool?!? The old adage is still alive and well:

You can take the brother out of the ****** , but you can't take the ****** out of the brother.

They love acting like gangsters. They'll end up like Tupac & B.I.G. if they don't shut it down. Just disgusting illiterates in sunglasses.

Comment

I still wanna see Floyd read Harry potter... Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Boom Boom X View Post
        Smh. Either read the damn page and make an easy $750k (for a charity of course), or just don't respond at all. Either choice would've been better than sending a pic of your paycheck. It's a lame comeback irrelevant to the post/challenge (seeing as who makes more $$$ was never the subject at hand). Mayweather needs to learn that showing off his money isn't a valid response to EVERYTHING.
        think its pretty clear it is relevant between those 2 by 50's reaction. 50 is salty as hell lets admit it. his promotional company is not working out so far and im sure hes losing money

Comment

The last couple days have been depressing for TBE (TheBookEvader)

Comment

Originally posted by utep View Post

The last couple days have been depressing for tbe (thebookevader)

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
              Enough of this crap. Unless 50 is telling us when Gamboa, Kirkland or Dirrell are fighting or that he signed a new boxer, he should not be getting boxing articles written about him.

This ridiculous beef over who's more illiterate, who has the most money, or who's vagina hurts the most belongs in a gossip column, not boxing!
              I thought Dirrell's contract was done, a month ago he said he was a free agent.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post

That's hilarious!! Lmao!!

Comment

50 cent is a natural instigator and trash talker. He's made his career off of beefing with others and humiliating them. It bothers 50 that Floyd won't jump into the war of words with him. He's been trying to bait Floyd for the last year or two. Every time Floyd stumbles 50 is there to make fun of him. I don't know the full details of their beef but it is a bitter feud. I think that's especially true for 50 because his boxing company is struggling. Floyd should try his hardest to not engage in the verbal warfare with 50 because he can't win. He'd be best served ignoring him and staying focused on boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post

fucking hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                      think its pretty clear it is relevant between those 2 by 50's reaction. 50 is salty as hell lets admit it. his promotional company is not working out so far and im sure hes losing money
                      You mean his promotional company of less than a year? Ha stfu
                      He is salty I'll admit it because Floyd would be a great fighter to have to start your company and he wanted to help Floyd keep his money instead they are bickering and acting like 2 year olds fighting over the last chocolate milk at daycare

Comment

Working...
                      X