No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Finally Details Violent Brawl With His Dad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    Ricky should be more depressed because of Cortez, that MF ***ed his fight up big time.
    Lol, I agree with this. he took away 50% of Ricky's chance of success against Mayweather. To be honest, until about the 5th round, I thought Ricky was dead even with Money. He gave a really good account of himself early on. True warrior. Hope Ricky and his dad sort things out. I know first hand how that grudge feels. It sucks. It's heart breaking.

Comment

Sad

He cried like a baby when he lost his last fight. He lost any respect he had from the fans at that point, including me.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by moonshineman View Post
          He cried like a baby when he lost his last fight. He lost any respect he had from the fans at that point, including me.
          No he didn't, normal people saw a guy at rock bottom trying to hold it together. I didn't lose respect i actually had more for someone that cared so much about his career, sport and fans.

Comment

These boxers are human guinea pigs, taking punches to the head is serious ****, even glancing, partially blocked punches, dementia pugilistica affects upwards of 20% of these boxers.... it's no wonder so many of them have mental disorders later on in life....Oscar, Gatti..even the defensive master Mayweather has indications of mental instability.

Comment

Boxing fans disgust me with their comments sometimes...A lot of you guys in this thread are ****ing ******ed.

Get better champ.

Comment

"Ricky 'atton beat the **** out of his dad did Ricky 'atton."

Comment

"Boxing fans disgust me with their comments sometimes...A lot of you guys in this thread are ****ing ******ed.!"

Agreed....Hatton gave it all in the ring and sometimes he won and sometimes he lost; but he fought hard and came to entertain us.

All these cheap shots about his problems with booze and family breakdowns drag this board into the proverbial sewer.

A good fighter who took pain in the ring deserves a degree of sympathy, respect and goodwill for the future...not snide, ill-informed sideswipes.

Comment

Hatton's one of my all time faves and it's sad to see what's become of him in recent times. I hope he sorts himself and his family out, I think he'll make a good trainer/promoter one day, but first he has to get back to his old self.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                      the difference is that the hattons are idiots
                      sounds funny coming from a floydiot who worships a family of ex-convicts, drug dealers, wife beaters, crackheads, ****s, cowards, ugly motherfuckers!

Comment

Working...
                      X