Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Finally Details Violent Brawl With His Dad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is just one side to the story. Family feuds are horrific, I'm sure it's more complicated then 'my Dad attacked me, I told him to stop. He wouldn't listen so i cracked him now I'm all broken up'.

Airing personal **** like this (the fighting with dad not the depression part) should never be done unless it has been resolved or you are on your deathbed. Athletes writing autobiographies when they are in there 30s and 40s is ridiculous.

Comment

Love ricky and what hes done for boxing but I have lost all respect for for telling everyone how he cracked his dad..thats BS, no matter what the circumstances , should of just kept it to himself imo

Comment

Anytime some one is reaching out for help be it from drugs alcohol or depression it should be commended not ridiculed they know they are sick and want to get better best wishes champ get better

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
          Love ricky and what hes done for boxing but I have lost all respect for for telling everyone how he cracked his dad..thats BS, no matter what the circumstances , should of just kept it to himself imo
          I agree to a point but to get better you have to admit your shortcomings

Comment

I hope Ricky cleans up his act and i wish him well. Suicide is never the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by violaandme View Post
              I agree to a point but to get better you have to admit your shortcomings
              I don't think he is being completely honest about his past with substance abuse. I don't usually indulge in rumours, but I have heard far too many accounts from people over the years, that it even goes back to before the Mayweather fight.

However, I am glad that he getting help and hopefully back on the right road. The issues with his family is terrible. There are no winners in that situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Listonator View Post
                Bloody hell it should have been a wake up call for Ricky to realise he was truly shot when a 60 year old 5'5 guy with no fighting experience whatsoever can catch you with a punch
                You never expect your own father to punch you on your face, no matter how bad the situation has turned out to be. You don't prepare for something like that, ever! Don't try to clown around here trying to make fun of other people's tough situations bro.

Comment

Ricky should be more depressed because of Cortez, that MF ***ed his fight up big time.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                    the difference is that the hattons are idiots
                    Lol, thinking the Hatton's are dumber than the Mayweathers who most of the time can't even form proper sentences. Get a grip.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
                      He's just being honest, like he has always been.

What would you have done if your dad was attacking you?

Comment

Working...
                      X