Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley made Pac miss those late rounds lol Mayweather DESTROYS this guy. Good win for Bradley.

Comment

So Bob working on that Trilogy then sell Pac out for his presumably last dight against Floyd... Uhhh.. Trilogy incoming.

Loved the Mario Lopez interview how pac said with that fire in his eyes "I know what I need to do next time to win". Pac was visibly upset but manned the eff up and took it like a man with dignity. It IS semi payback for the way he's had some decisions go his way but I dont wish it on any fighter. It's not their fault.

Big ups to Pac. Bradley gutted out what seemed like a losing effort. I felt like he won the last rounds but I don't see how he got many early on. Could have been sheer aggression and volume in those first rounds I guess. Whats also of note is how Pac would clearly win portions of rounds but do nothing for a minute or two at a time. Still..landed more, hurt him (though not severely) and seemed to sweep everything up til aroud the 8th/9th or so. I dunno... Kind of hasn't sunk in yet that Pac lost like this.

Man..if it wasn't for Rigo being the only consistant thing about tonight I'd think this was the twilight zone. Mike Jones KOd? Arce "quit"!? Against a puerto rican? Pac loses a controverial decision to a near unknown? If Rigo would have lost i'd probably have called off work tomorrow and just slept all day. My heart is exhausted as it is lol

I hope this kind of loosens up the pac-floyd mood around fans though.. Maybe this board will get better now... Trying to stay positive lol

Comment

Pac clearly won. By a landslide & near-shutout. Bradly won 2 rounds. I can see maybe 3 rounds if you only have one eyeball.. . but if you have two goods eyes you clearly scored the fight for Manny.
        Arum knows Pac is gonna fight maybe 2 more times so he is gonna lose he cash cow, then, he figures buy the judges off for Bradley and make him the new cash cow.
        I guarantee Mayweather sees this in jail tomorrow and says Pac won. But he's gonna be happy about negotiations, and be thinking he is gonna get most the money now.
        NEWSFLASH : This **** is getting overturned ! ! ! !
        There is gonna be masive outrage. The people are never stop calling the Nevada State Athletic Commision here :

Nevada Athletic Commission
        555 E. Washington Ave., Suite 3200 . Las Vegas, NV 89101 . (702) 486-2575 . FAX: (702) 486-2577
        eMail: boxing@boxing.nv.gov

Haha, Dana White from the UFC is going off right now, on the NSAC on twitter. This **** is getting changed to a NC.
        Make sure you guys call the NSAC tomorrow at the phone # above to complain about this ****
        .... Peace out till next time

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
          ever since Margs Pac hasnt been the same fighter simply hasnt he ate 237 punches in that fight and despite the publics reluctance to admit otherwise Margs very much took pac down with him is it not clear??? That said Pac did win tonite.. easily beat bradley and seemed to tire towards the end but Pac still won, It was a revenge decision for JMM im not sayin it was right because it wasnt but its obvious thats what it was.....
          You know what I actually agree with you..
          I was talking to my old man about Pac v MArg fight, something took it out of the little guy.
          Well, you guys got to respect Pac after the "defeat", he did take it and gave credit even though he thought he won.

Comment

How did the British commentators/experts score the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Bradley made Pac miss those late rounds lol Good win for Bradley.
              Someone needs to take you off life support cause you are brain dead.

Comment

Pacquiao should not even consider a rematch. He should leave Arum asap.
                The only thing to somewhat make amends now is all three judges being suspended, which is surely to happen.

Comment

even mathed was disgusted

where u at mathed?

Comment

Originally posted by Chex31 View Post
                    Another non-Boxing fan, yes.
                    Who me? or the other guy?

Boxing just got made to look like a laughing stock on a world stage.

I stayed up all night to watch this fixed fight (from uk) its 8am now im to pissed off to sleep, im not even a fan of Pac but boxing is has become a joke.

Comment

Here's my round by round score card
                      Round 1-manny
                      Round 2- bradley
                      Round 3-9 Manny
                      Round 10-12 Bradley

That's 116-112 for manny based on my admittedly biased score cards.
                      Rounds 1, 2, 3, and 9 were close rounds IMO so those rounds can go either way so a 115-113 win for bradley isn't out of the question...

Comment

Working...
                      X