Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe Pacquiao should retire...

Originally posted by Fighting Pride View Post
    Absolute disgrace. Can't believe I bought this PPV. I knew it would be a waste of money. Bradley is a fraud walking away with that belt and calling himself champion. Pacquiao is done, his legs are gone, but he still beat Bradley's ass. The Pacquiao of two years ago would have destroyed Bradley in a few rounds
    I'm just looking for any good posts here to agree with and I found ur post to be more sensible to reply with.

I still believe Bradley doesn't deserve to win that fight and hasn't done enough to be crowned champion. I think as a Pacquiao fan, he's in decline, slowed down, has tired early not because of Bradley's punches but he's not the same fighter like the way he has fought Margarito, Cotto, Clottey, Dela Hoya, Diaz, Morales, Barrera and Hatton. I agree the Pacquiao who was 2 years ago will destroy Bradley early maybe in 6th. And what really showed when he hurt Bradley, if he was not tired he could finish Bradley before 9th round.

Comment

I am planning to watch the Donaire and Rios fight in Carson but hell with that. **** Bob Arum.

Comment

You know what, this is the most united I've ever seen these forums concerning Pacquiao. Kudos to real boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I wonder what Juan Manuel Marquez thought in his head about the decision.

Probably happy as hell that Pacquiao was now in his place, but mad at the same time that he's done better than Bradley in 3 fights and can't get the win.
          dude pac vs marquez was a close fight

tonight was a shut out robbery

now can u spot the difference?

Comment

Bradley before the decision: "I tried very hard but I just couldn't beat him". End of story.

Comment

Bradley is a b1tch!! he knew this fight was fixed!!

Comment

Robbery Arum sold Manny out !

It was a crap fight and nobody wants to see a rematch , jesssus Floyd beats them both so easy !

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
                  You do realize that Manny dominated his ass, right?
                  Originally posted by Chex31 View Post
                  He doesn't.

War Haye BTW.
                  Don´t speak for me lol. Maybe I should rephrase. Normally Arum wouldn´t risk Pac against a boxer like Bradley because of his physical attributes and prime time. The fact that he did it was fishy, that is why I put bet in favor of Bradley and said that some people were going to make a lot of money.

The fact that Bradley got dominated is irrelevant to me, the belt didn´t belong to Pacquiao anyway. Bradley should now fight Márquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    I agree he should just retire after that loss
                    What loss?

The loss Boxing suffered?

You truly believe Manny lost the fight?

Comment

You rabid Manny fans who use all that energy on Mayweather, transfer that to Arum. Let it be known yall want him to leave Arum.

Comment

Working...
                      X