Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
    There should be a rematch I think Pacquiao would win
    I was thinking of that but ESPN's Dan Rafael said that there is no basis for a rematch. Even though Pac lost on judges, he dominated him.

I hope that Pac dont' agree on a rematch. He should just retire.

Comment

C'mon guys, it's obvious. Manny clearly got jobbed because of the Vision Quest, doing a Mayweather fight without the albatross around his neck in Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by venom715 View Post
        Bradley didn't win this fight - no way.. but Pac needs to think retirement now. He was slow, missing a lot of punches and taking so much time off in all the rounds. That's an obvious sign he has slipped big time. I have no interest in a rematch either as tonight's fight was definitely fixed and I'm not shelling out any more $ for this scam.
        stream it dude! no need to pay especially crp like this...

Comment

Boxing is such a joke! Bob Arum is a cancer to the sport. I don't like Pacquiao but he CLEARLY seemed to win the fight. I can't wait to re watch the fight. This is so bad it's hilarious. If Manny doesn't leave uncle Bob after this I don't know what to say.

Comment

Arum has both boxers under contract. The mayweather fight will never happen. He set up the stage for the rematch. The rematch clause was thrown in last minute. Bradley says he has to go home to watch the fight to see if he won? The female judge cj ross is one of the worst ever and jerry roth is coming off a horrible job on the rios vs. Abril bout. Boxing is the new wwf! Even the wwe seems more real to me.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              HBO team was disgusting and biased the whole fight, it was pretty close no robbery. Bradley!!!
              I watched the fight with mainevent commentary - they had the fight close going either way.

Did the HBO commentary sway people's opinions because I'm a bit shocked at the outrage I'm reading.

Comment

I can't wait for Ariza to go off on Bob Arum, oooh my that is going to be a classic!!!!!

Comment

I hope everyone can now understand why we say Arum is single handily killing the sport of boxing. Arum should be ban from the sport.

Now, having said that, everyone who put money on Bradley say I.
                  I
                  Last edited by iniduoh; 06-10-2012, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                    Boxing is such a joke! Bob Arum is a cancer to the sport. I don't like Pacquiao but he CLEARLY seemed to win the fight. I can't wait to re watch the fight. This is so bad it's hilarious. If Manny doesn't leave uncle Bob after this I don't know what to say.
                    I was actually rooting for manny even though I was kinda rooting for Bradley too mif that makes any sense...but I was lmao as well as those judges exacted some homegrown revenge!couldnt beleive it....

Comment

Pacquiao was the last fighter in the world who I thought would get robbed.

Comment

Working...
                      X