Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao lost alright, but for goodness sake Bradley didn't deserve his win! Then again this is boxing. I am of the belief that Pacquiao cannot remain in the top spot of the sport with his last two dismal performances. And I also believe Pac lost to Marquez the last time. But lemme tell you again Bradley didn't deserve this win. Pacquiao lost to the sport. Not to Bradley. Take that home.

Comment

Belt didnīt belong to Pacquiao anyway, he should saved the "itīs clear that I won" for another time, like this... in opinion of some.

Now I want my money

Comment

Boxing now is like wrestling, scripted?... The way bob arum planned, hehehee.....

Boxing now is like wrestling, scripted?... The way bob arum planned, hehehee.....

Comment

Pacquiao won 10 rounds legitimately. I'm done with boxing.

Comment

One of the biggest robberys ever , it was a crap fight and will be a crappy rematch , Arum has sold Manny out ,,,,, Floyd beats them both on the same night , this was total rubbish !

Comment

Wait a minute, I know I'm drunk, but I could have sworn I was supposed to be watching a boxing match. How did I end up watching the WWE?

Comment

Horrible I still can't believe this crap!!!!

Comment

Belt didnīt belong to Pacquiao anyway.

Now I want my money

Comment

****** result.

Comment

Lol!

This **** is a joke.

How was it now a UD let alone a win for Bradley?

Comment

Working...
                      X