bradley, who i love, didnt do anything and had no offense or
    energy for the last 8 rounds..
    You should watch it in slow motion

Comment

Originally posted by hotshoes View Post
      good win for bradley. could have gone either way
      Yeah right.

Comment

Hey thE Judges are professionals and we are simply fans so they know what they are doing. Who are we to question thier decisions

Isnt that how it works Pac fans?

Comment

Pacquiao deserved his loss this time alright, but for goodness sake Bradley didn't deserve his win! Then again this is boxing. I am of the belief that Pacquiao cannot remain in the top spot of the sport with his last two dismal performances. And I also believe Pac lost to Marquez the last time. But lemme tell you again Bradley didn't deserve this win. Pacquiao lost to the sport. Not to Bradley. Take that home.

Comment

Does bob think he is gonna take this money to the grave? Somebody slap this dude.

Comment

I don't post on here very often and I don't wish bad things on people, but Arum needs to roll over and die.

I scored it 117-111 in favor of Pac and I was VERY generous towards Tim Bradley. If you told me you had it 119-109 for Pac I wouldn't argue.

Comment

Tim is a FRAUD, HE GOT BOUGHT, the fight was not close AT ALL. I was generous and gave BRADLEY ONE round. He is not that good and I don't ever want to see him fight again. Manny just gained a NEW FAN IN ME, no one should get ROBBED like that and looking back, BRADLEY talking about the rematch so much makes a WHOLE LOT OF SENSE NOW! SMH!!

Comment

One of the worst decisions that I've ever seen. Maybe this was a response because of the Marquez fight, or the expectations for Pac are so high that if he falls short he has to deal with decisions like this. I like Bradley, seems like a decent guy, no way in hell he came close to winning that fight. I have one round and that was being generous. :/

Comment

Arum really hurt boxing with that fight. Everything with Pac's money issues and backroom infighting with his boss was probably true. And for good measure Bob sullied the Mayweather fight, so it may have also been true Manny wanted to cut Bob out of that if he fought Floyd to get in on the big money he's overdue.

Comment

Absolute disgrace. Can't believe I bought this PPV. I knew it would be a waste of money. Bradley is a fraud walking away with that belt and calling himself champion. Pacquiao is done, his legs are gone, but he still beat Bradley's ass. The Pacquiao of two years ago would have destroyed Bradley in a few rounds

Comment

Working...
                      X