No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outrage!!!!F@#$ Bob Arum!

I haven't posted on here in forever and although I've always liked Pacquiao, his newer fans have annoyed me greatly with their fanaticism. That said, that split decision for Bradley was the worst example of a robbery that I've seen in a long time... I really hope that **** gets Arum in ****ing hot water--he should be jailed until he expires... I can't imagine how Manny must feel to put his trust in his promoter for so long only to have him treat him like ****. I've been on the wrong side of a bad decision before so I know the disappointment of training hard only to get shafted but nothing close to the level of what Pacquiao has to feel. I just hope he can come back, knock out Bradley and leave that ****ing snake Bob Arum!!!

Comment

Pacquiao was robbed

I was rooting for Bradley, but let's face it he did not win this fight. Pacquiao was robbed. The paying fans were ripped off as well. I guess it all balances it self out as Marquez was robbed in his fight with Pacquiao. Mayweather would beat Pacquiao easily, so I guess it was best he lost this fight instead of getting humiliated in the ring by Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
        What the ****?
        "I'm going to make a lot of money on the rematch, but this was outrageous," Arum said.

Notice how arum mentions money right away.

Comment

Floyd's in prison, Cotto was smashed by Pacquiao. Marquez wants a fight in Mexico and makes all these demands. Arum's idea maybe???

Comment

I always say re-watch the fight with volume down. Also, Manny fans cheering every time Manny throws a punch does not translate to the score cards. Manny coasted the first 2 mins of most of the rounds of a 3 min each round fight.

Comment

Honestly, I wish I would just stop following the sport right here, right now. But unfortunately I know I'll be back. There has been too many bad decisions the last couple of years, and this was just beyond disgusting.

I hope all the corrupt and ****** mother****ers who's ruining this once so great sport dies a slow and painful death. **** you.

Comment

time for MP to dump arum

Comment

I hate boxing. It always finds new ways to disappoint me.

Comment

I didn't enjoy this fight at all. However, as boring as it was & as much as I disliked it...Pacquiao won easy.

I had it 10 rounds to two for Pacquiao. I guess I could see someone giving Bradley three rounds, maybe even four if you're being extremely generous, no way he won 5....never-mind six, or SEVEN!

I'm not even a big Pacquiao fan, but I'm disgusted.

Gamboa-Rios didn't happen, Khan-Peterson II didn't happen, Berto-Ortiz II didn't happen, all this steroid stuff, Mayweather in jail, Rios decision of Abril, then this.......I'm disgusted

Comment

Pacman Robbed

Absolutely disgusting, Arum set it up, UFC 1 tonight and Boxing Lost, Fighters from abroad against fighters 4rom the US don't get a fair shake, pacman, castillo etc. Feel 4 those who wasted their money on PPV, i knew something dodgy would happen, only way for bradley 2 win. Lets hop nevada sack their judges,

Comment

Working...
                      X