Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF ! bradley was rocked and hurt for 6 rounds ! another robbery.

Boxing lost tonight !

Comment

U could just smell.setup...first with bradley nov 10 rematch poster then as soon.as they sed "has been undefeated for the last seven years" you could just sense the wtf..what a disgrace

Comment

Greedy Bob Arum! All I can say credit to Manny Pacquiao for accepting his defeat and did not cry for robbery. Manny Pacquiao is a true sportsman. Credit for Bradley also for answering the question honestly. He didn't think he won.

Boxing is dead! thanks to Mr. Bob Arum!

Comment

Arum set this one up real good.

Comment

this actually is disgusting...there is no way that fight was not fixed

Comment

what happened to this thread i wanted to read it and it only has 5 replies.

Comment

i think it was bought go back to before the fight bradley pulled out the infamous REMATCH ticket for bradley/pacquiao2 BEFORE that fight!!!,, thats kinda fishy no hate towards boxing not hate towards manny go back to the ortiz/mayweather face-off mayweather said he wont make it to the 4th what happened?? it end'ed in the fourth

Comment

Had it 10-2 Pac.

Comment

Do you guys think manny was planning on leaving top rank, and this was his pay back for that??? I cant even......WTF was that!? Bye bye BOXING.

Comment

Good result, I had it 6-6. Fight should have been a draw but I can't complain. Depending on who you were favoring, the fight is all over the place. I could see it close for Pacquiao, I could see it close for Bradley. People going too much by Lederman scores and what the HBO commentators say. Luckily I had no sound and was able to concentrate on the fight and score it on my own without hearing any one else's opinions.

Comment

Working...
                      X