No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mikkel Kessler's Chilling Knockout of Allan Green

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    Watched the fight free on tv10 over here. I was rooting for mikkel but that KO sent chills down my spine. Simply brutal, didnt know kessler had that kind of power in his left hook.

Green shouldve taken him out when he had the chance, kessler was badly hurt in the first round. Green didnt even seem like he was trying to finish. You dont want to let a guy like kessler of the hook. And whats up with his excuse? First he blames his loss to Ward on having to make 168 and now "he needs to go back to his own weightclass"? You got ****ed up allan, just like every other time you fought a top fighter. Deal with it.
    Didn't see the post fight interview but did he really say that? Freaking sad man.

Comment

Dayummm that knockout was crazy.........lol

Comment

Good work kessler

Comment

Kessler always was a good fighter ,ok he lost to calzaghe but lets be fair the Ward loss dont count as Ward used 14 un answered head-buts to win that fight.
          Am i the only one that thinks Kessler gives Dawson nightmares ?

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            Watched the fight free on tv10 over here. I was rooting for mikkel but that KO sent chills down my spine. Simply brutal, didnt know kessler had that kind of power in his left hook.

Green shouldve taken him out when he had the chance, kessler was badly hurt in the first round. Green didnt even seem like he was trying to finish. You dont want to let a guy like kessler of the hook. And whats up with his excuse? First he blames his loss to Ward on having to make 168 and now "he needs to go back to his own weightclass"? You got ****ed up allan, just like every other time you fought a top fighter. Deal with it.
            I think he was just severely confused in that interview. He had to ask his cornerman what weight it was fought at. His mind definitely wasn't clear.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
              Green dropped his right hand to his waist while trying to throw a left hook. He was asking for it.
              Exactly!!! You could see the right hand dropping while green was trying to throw/land his own left hook which expose him to the left hook from Kessler, Green really need to do some soul searching here, he is still young but getting KO like this isnt good for anyone.

Comment

VG win vs an average Green who lost vs Glen Johnson, that's why he's an opponent.. who really believes Green deserved a title shot?? but it was how Kessler won, impressive, but future opponents will keep watching how he was dropped in the 1st...

Comment

Originally posted by injun View Post
                  I think he was just severely confused in that interview. He had to ask his cornerman what weight it was fought at. His mind definitely wasn't clear.
                  i read the interview on the net rather than watched a video so i didnt see that.

it does explain why his excuse sucks but it still shows even when his mind isnt clear like you say he makes excuses almost on impulse. this is the same guy who complained to the ref instead of getting off the canvas when glen had him on ***** street. now again pulling excuses out of his ass before he even recovered from the punch that put him on his ass.

regardless of how badly beaten he is he can never just admit the better man won, dude is the definition of all bark and no bite. talks the talk, doesnt walk the walk and then goes back to talking while hes still half asleep from his latest ass whuppin. just refuses to take a loss gracefully regardless of how badly beaten he is.

maybe in the next couple of days he decides to take the loss like a champ but i doubt it.

Comment

Nice work Kessler.

Does anyone have a gif of the knockout?

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                      Nice work Kessler.

Does anyone have a gif of the knockout?
                      See sig.......

Comment

Working...
                      X