Comments Thread For: Photos: Mikkel Kessler's Chilling Knockout of Allan Green

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

sweet pics

**random question, but does the WBC Silver title look the exact same as the regular WBC belt

because of the name .. and various images i've seen I always thought the WBC Silver title was Silver in color

Comment

Watched the fight free on tv10 over here. I was rooting for mikkel but that KO sent chills down my spine. Simply brutal, didnt know kessler had that kind of power in his left hook.

Green shouldve taken him out when he had the chance, kessler was badly hurt in the first round. Green didnt even seem like he was trying to finish. You dont want to let a guy like kessler of the hook. And whats up with his excuse? First he blames his loss to Ward on having to make 168 and now "he needs to go back to his own weightclass"? You got ****ed up allan, just like every other time you fought a top fighter. Deal with it.

Comment

Beastmode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Is it just me or does Kessler looked extra jacked?

Them Danish PEDs are the bomb eh

Comment

Green dropped his right hand to his waist while trying to throw a left hook. He was asking for it.

Comment

Dang so I missed the ko of the year.. Great win for Kessler hope Green is ok...

Comment

Props to Allan, at least he didn’t call Kessler a drug cheat or the ref a chronic gambler or anything after the fight

Comment

Damn he went to sleep early

Comment

There Greg Leon in the ring with a black baseball cap in that pic with Green taking a siesta...he must be thinking "My God, I advise a losers"

Comment

Working...
                      X