No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez Powers Past Shane Mosley To Retain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by U don't know! View Post
    Sad to see mosley go out like that hope he dosnt have brain damage by the way canelo hit mosley more than PAC and Floyd put together so ur garbage u damn losser u don't know ****!!!!
    exactly he fucced his face up worse then mayweather and pac

Comment

So, when will Canelo fight someone like Martirosyan?

Comment

Canelo ******. Shane is 40. By the six rd, Shane's power was no longer a factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
          that's what I'm saying... Haters gonna hate! Canelo looked bad ass tonight.
          I thought he was terrible, completely static and very predictable. He clearly won that's for sure, but we're talking about a guy who's 40 years old, completely shot and who has 0 victories in the past 4 years.

Comment

Alvarez didn't impress me vs a 40yr old...now what as Mosley wasn't ranked, really???bet not Lara or Vanes by year end...GBP not cracking their godlen egg...

Comment

I was expecting more from Canelo, a guy stronger and younger with 29 KO's. He's not ready for Mayweather or Pacquiao who took Mosley's heart and spirit. He needs more experience if he wants to be the top guy in sport. It seemed to me that the new crop of emerging talent don't quite measure up to the old guard yet.

Comment

Canelo looked bad but he's gonna grow a lot in the next 3-4 years. I'm betting this kids gonna be a monster. I've been really reluctant to admit the extent of his talents, but in this sport you can say he's predictable but nobody has been able to stop him.

Edit: Canelo didn't look so bad. Just some bad instances for him.
                Last edited by Japanese Boxing; 05-06-2012, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
                  Canelo looked bad but he's gonna grow a lot in the next 3-4 years. I'm betting this kids gonna be a monster. I've been really reluctant to admit the extent of his talents, but in this sport you can say he's predictable but nobody has been able to stop him.
                  Well his last fights were against 40 years old Mosley, completely shot Cintron, the magnificent Alfonso Gomez and the unknown Ryan Rhodes ... Not to mention he won his 154 belt against an unranked guy at that weight (Matthew Hatton, who is clearly a 147 boxer)

Comment

Mosley took the worst beating of his life, but it's okay for Mayweather to beat an old Mosley, hey Mayweatherters

Comment

He doesn't move his feet much but his timing is fantastic

Comment

Working...
                      X