Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez Powers Past Shane Mosley To Retain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why are all the mosley fans mad? It was expected that Canelo would school mosley and that exactly what happened. If anyone else would have gotten hit with those flush shots they wouldnt of went down. Mosley has one of the best chins in boxing. Not even cotto would of lasted with those power punches.

Comment

Not only the best chin, he must have the strongest rib cage ever. Seriously he absorbed some earth shattering body punches, that liver punch in the ninth or tenth, unbelievable, he is not human:

Last edited by Phantomas; 05-06-2012, 07:04 PM.

Comment

I thought Mosley looked better in this fight instead of that Pacquiao bout but he was a punching bag for Alvarez.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
          Canelo did fantastic, Shane is old for boxing but sure he has the experience and technique to expose bums but he couldn´t do it, actually when he felt the power he started to play dirty with the headbutts and the elbows which is a sign of frustration. Mosley´s face ended up all sweelled, not even Pac or Floyd did that to him.
          great pointers, that's the same thoughts I had on the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post

......... Canelo should forget about the head, the body attack is his calling.
            Last edited by ElMeroChingon; 05-06-2012, 09:11 PM.

Comment

I still don't understand how Canelo got so much hate for beating Mosley... but whatever,
              Canelo is here to stay and Canelo will be the next big name in boxing soon or later and it will start beating that Boricua Jotto, excuse me, Cotto...

Like it or not, you all have to deal with it...

Comment

Working...
              X