No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Klitschko vs Haye Weigh-In, Pulled Apart Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Photos: Klitschko vs Haye Weigh-In, Pulled Apart Again

IBF, IBO and WBO world champion Wladimir Klitschko and British WBA champion David Haye get pulled apart after they faced off after the weigh in on the eve of their heavyweight title bout in the northern German city of Hamburg. The fight been dubbed the "unification bout." Both boxers were in excellent physical condition, with David Haye weighing 15st 3lbs [212.3] and Wladimir Klitschko coming at 17st 5lbs [242.5].

[Click Here To Read More]

WAR HAYE, wreck wlad so vitali can wreck u.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
      WAR HAYE, wreck wlad so vitali can wreck u.
      I would have rathered it was Vitali indeed who wrecked him,but it is what it is.

Comment

Man this is so cool to have a much anticipated heavyweight bout again.

Comment

Haye will go down faster than williams in the martinez fight.

Comment

I think Wlad's time is up.

Comment

Wlad is looking trim and ready as always, Diva doesn't look natural, looks like he tried to inflate himself to be that weight, look at his chest... Can't wait for Wlad to brutally KO this flashy-flash turd.

Comment

there is absolutely nothing on hayes resume that says he's up to the challenge of beating wlad. nothing! you have to go all the way back to the mormeck cruiserwt fight to see him do anything exceptional. and against the sloppy lurch valuev doesnt count. wlad may not know how to box that good but he is an athelete unlike valuev.

giving odd on an O/U bet on this one. if interested go here:
                //krikya360.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=490658

Comment

Both guys looking ripped and coming in at I suppose what we could expect them to be at around.

Comment

Wladimir looked very fit, but haye looked a little bloated to me compared to other photos that seem to circulate this site.

Comment

Working...
                    X