No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Klitschko vs Haye Weigh-In, Pulled Apart Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
    there is absolutely nothing on hayes resume that says he's up to the challenge of beating wlad. nothing! you have to go all the way back to the mormeck cruiserwt fight to see him do anything exceptional. and against the sloppy lurch valuev doesnt count. wlad may not know how to box that good but he is an athelete unlike valuev.

giving odd on an O/U bet on this one. if interested go here:
    //krikya360.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=490658
    So who has Wlad faced as dangerous as haye ?
    Wlad has faced men that are ether out of shape or scared to death ...Haye ent ether of those...if Wlad deals with haye with ease then i will tip my hat ....but this is a close fight i recon as unlike Wlads other opponents Haye is in shape and fancys the job

Comment

Man, the stare down at the weigh in has got my pumped. Looking forward to this fight a lot. I hope Wlad brutally sparks Haye out. Just something about Haye I don't like, he's too ****y. But I'm hoping for a good fight tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
        So who has Wlad faced as dangerous as haye ?
        Wlad has faced men that are ether out of shape or scared to death ...Haye ent ether of those...if Wlad deals with haye with ease then i will tip my hat ....but this is a close fight i recon as unlike Wlads other opponents Haye is in shape and fancys the job

I think Sanders. Brewster, and Peter punch as hard if not harder than Haye.

I don't think Haye's power will be shocking to General Wladimir who will terminate Colonel Haye's command in short order.

Comment

The closer we get to the fight, the more I'm leaning toward Klitscko by brutality.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            The closer we get to the fight, the more I'm leaning toward Klitscko by brutality.

Apocalypse now baby!

I can't remember a heavy fight in a long time I was pysched about, so this is gonna be awesome and early too!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Apocalypse now baby!

I can't remember a heavy fight in a long time I was pysched about, so this is gonna be awesome and early too!
              I am in the stratosphere right now. I haven't been this excited about a fight in a long ****ing time. I've been telling all my casual fan buddies about it and I hope it doesn't disappoint but I think it will. Regardless, there's something in the air about this fight. Maybe it's the spit from Haye's ever-running mouth but I'm tuning in to see what it's all about and I want Saturday to be here already!

Comment

Wow!! All this talk about Haye shocking the world!!! Guess they're right because I know I'd be shocked! Lets see we have a cruiserweight want a be who has fought really no one blowing up to heavyweight , running his big mouth, fights a couple of bums then gets the media interested because of his big mouth so the fight with Klitchko can get made and now we have a bunch of num nuts thinking he's the second coming of Ali lol!!!! Let's just hope Klitchko doesn't fight like a 40 year old blown up middleweight because the last time Haye fought someone like that he got pummeled and knocked out. Now that I think about it Haye beating Klitchko would shock the world because on paper he ahas little chance at all

Comment

Hayes gonna be going down quicker than a blonde on prom night.

WAR KLITSCHKO!!!!! GET SOME!!!!!!

Comment

i honestly can't wait man!!

Comment

Man I can't wait for this fight tomorrow I was going for Haye to stop him in the 7th round. But now I am going for klitschko because Haye talks to much and he did everything but fight this guy that he said he was going to fight even though I am going for klitschko I think Haye stops him in the 7.

Comment

Working...
                      X