No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jean Pascal Snaps Chad Dawson's Unbeaten Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jean Pascal Snaps Chad Dawson's Unbeaten Run

At the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, heavy underdog WBC light heavyweight champion Jean Pascal (26-1, 16KOs) won an upset eleven round technical decision over previously undefeated and pound for pound ranked Chad Dawson (29-1, 17KOs). Pascal added Dawson's IBO title to his waist. The scores were 108-101, 106-103 and 106-103, all for Pascal.

[Click Here To Read More]

the start of an era i tell ya, the start of the jean pascal era!

Comment

That was a solid headbutt blood was fkn flowing

Comment

pascal deserved the win dawson did not he should be ashamed of his performance

Comment

Chad should have let his hands go, he's a better fighter than he displayed tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
            That was a solid headbutt blood was fkn flowing
            if you saw the fight you woulda reealized it was chad who came in with the heat butt. pascal just stood there didnt move his head didnt see him coming. chads fault. he was gonna get KO'd in the 12th anyway he should be thankfull it ended when it did

Comment

arthur mecante wouldnt have stopped the fight so quick. he let cotto rock with his vs clottey and i respected that. hate 2 see a boxer lose cuz of that. not like he was winning but chad had 2 get a ko and he hurt pascal in the 11th. u never know what could have happened in the final round on a half. **** it though, props 2 pascal. he came in there ready 2 fight. chad was on some bullshyt.

Comment

and thanks BPP. i was awaiting for the photos. i appreciate it man

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                  arthur mecante wouldnt have stopped the fight so quick. he let cotto rock with his vs clottey and i respected that. hate 2 see a boxer lose cuz of that. not like he was winning but chad had 2 get a ko and he hurt pascal in the 11th. u never know what could have happened in the final round on a half. **** it though, props 2 pascal. he came in there ready 2 fight. chad was on some bullshyt.
                  Ummm..youre dumb.
                  the ref didn't stop the fight buddy.. the doctor did

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                    if you saw the fight you woulda reealized it was chad who came in with the heat butt. pascal just stood there didnt move his head didnt see him coming. chads fault. he was gonna get KO'd in the 12th anyway he should be thankfull it ended when it did
                    Your a ****ing idiot to think that....dawson had pascal running he was so hurt...I don't like either of these bums, but I call em like I see em...Bute will just ko pascal in 3 rds anyway...Rematch I see happening in the U.S and Dawson tkoing pascal in the middle rds...overall it was a crappy ass fight with an crappy ass ending and boxing is on life support...Only pacquiao and mayweather are saving it, but pacquiao is making everything catchweight so he'll be the death of it....
                    Last edited by marc8989; 08-15-2010, 03:35 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
                    X